Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

What do you guys think...

Old 06-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
What do you guys think...

About a mountain bike run? Bring your bike and we can go hit a trail for a day? Maybe we can bring a frisbee or football or something. I know of some good ones on the way to Tilden park/at Tilden.
They're off a nice curvy road.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #2
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
if i didnt live all the way over here id be in, but it sounds good.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #3
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey hey! You can always take a trip here...just don't forget the bike!
Old 06-26-2009, 04:11 PM   #4
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

im actually coming out in august for almost 2 weeks. Goin to visit family in Long Beach and takin their boat to Catalina for a long weekend.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:12 PM   #5

i just looked at a map, and east bay is pretty far from long beach. i thought it was more southern for some reason.
Old 06-26-2009, 04:12 PM   #6

That's not the northern half but sounds like fun! Can I join?
Old 06-26-2009, 04:13 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
i just looked at a map, and east bay is pretty far from long beach. i thought it was more southern for some reason.
Yea....just a hop skip and a jump away. (in an airplane)
Old 06-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #8

Bump...gotta be some NorCal guys that want to do this...
Old 06-27-2009, 11:24 AM   #9
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
bump... i would another time... about two hour drive for me!!! thanks for invite though
Old 06-27-2009, 11:27 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gww0517 View Post
bump... i would another time... about two hour drive for me!!! thanks for invite though
Damn. Well it doesn't have to be at Tilden...if you know of any trails speak up!
Old 07-04-2009, 07:48 PM   #11
bradu81 will become famous soon enoughbradu81 will become famous soon enough
bradu81's Tacoma Gallery
How about a mt tam or marin area ride. Its about halfway b/w me and tilden...plus i've never ridden out there...usually in annadel (santa rosa)
Old 07-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradu81 View Post
How about a mt tam or marin area ride. Its about halfway b/w me and tilden...plus i've never ridden out there...usually in annadel (santa rosa)
If we can get enough people together then I'm down for whatever!