Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Nor-Cal meet?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-09-2009, 10:20 AM   #41
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robi0024 View Post
Nice truck! I should look into getting one of those stickers also.
PM tcbob and he'll send one your way for low low price of free.

Gotta advertise TW around Beale, I see a lot of Tacoma's on base.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:47 AM   #42
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
If everyone is okay doing 8th/9th that works now do you guys wanna do a mod day or have a meet or what?
Old 07-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #43
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
Anyone good at getting pin striping out of the paint, cause I got attacked by a few sage bushes.
Try Meguiar's Cleaner Wax. Same thing happened to me this past weekend and I thought my paint was screwed. After I hit it with the cleaner wax and topped it off with my normal NXT 2.0 waxing, everything looks back to normal.

http://www.amazon.com/Meguiars-A1216...7175607&sr=8-1
Old 07-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #44

Air Force:
I forgot, put me down for a maybe

1.jacob_wood
2.CAdiveTaco
3.22b22
4.MsTrd
5.VinceXR
6.Mr.Fahrenheit
7.05 X-Runner
8.ratch3t
9.Kenny650
10.Celtic
11. robi0024
12. Reznor88
Old 07-09-2009, 06:39 PM   #45
NorCalSport is on a distinguished road

NorCalSport's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be around then. Count me in...be nice if we can find a nice park where we can possibly have a bbq and where we won't be run out.

1.jacob_wood
2.CAdiveTaco
3.22b22
4.MsTrd
5.VinceXR
6.Mr.Fahrenheit
7.05 X-Runner
8.ratch3t
9.Kenny650
10.Celtic
11. robi0024
12. Reznor88
13. norcalsport
Old 07-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #46
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah I agree with you there it would be really nice. I will try and take a look somewhere.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #48
Screw your MPG's

That is a good question...anyone able to have a get together bbq or something at their house?
Old 07-09-2009, 11:06 PM   #50
Screw your MPG's

oh sweet dude that sounds good to me if it's cool with everyone elsee
Old 07-09-2009, 11:21 PM   #52
Screw your MPG's

I am not too sure of any roading places here in Nor-Cal so either place is good for me depends on what everyone likes.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:23 PM   #54
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
I am not too sure of any roading places here in Nor-Cal so either place is good for me depends on what everyone likes.
No off roading for this. This needs to be a street truck friendly get together.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:28 PM   #55
Screw your MPG's

That works for me definitelyy. I forgot there were a few X-Runners who wanted to join ha
Old 07-10-2009, 12:32 AM   #56
Happy Tacoma *****!
robi0024 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Sat/Wideband/Telemetry Journeyman
robi0024's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone been to the Auburn State Rec Area? I have been in around north of there (grassvalley/nevadacity) and the area as a whole is nice.

http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=502
Old 07-10-2009, 07:11 AM   #57
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
That works for me definitelyy. I forgot there were a few X-Runners who wanted to join ha

... Kinda hard to go wheelin in an X
Old 07-10-2009, 09:34 AM   #58
Screw your MPG's

haha yeah just a bit, but if you could do it then you really know your shitt
Old 07-10-2009, 09:56 AM   #60
Screw your MPG's

Ha very trueee you got the best of both worlds

Products Discussed in this Thread