Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Nor-Cal meet?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #62
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Yeah thats very true bring the X you gotta represent!
Old 07-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #63
NorCalSport is on a distinguished road

NorCalSport's Tacoma Gallery
One option would be to have it at Carnegie SVRA Park near Livermore and Tracy, which is easily accessible to those in Sac and those in the Bay Area. They do have picnic shelters (first come/first serve).

XRs would not have a problem with the road going into the park to the picnic shelter. Those that want to wheel can wheel and the others could hang out by the picnic shelter. The off road section is small but good for first timers to try out their wheeling capabilities. Those that have ATVs and bikes could also bring them.

Just a suggestion.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #64
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That honestly sounds like an excellent idea one of the best I have heard here. That would seem like the best idea to me it's up to everyone else.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:30 AM   #66
NorCalTacoma is on a distinguished road
NorCalTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I would be down for a meet as well. Just let me know the time and the place. Also if it is just the guys and girls hanging out or a bring your whole family affair.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:03 AM   #67
Screw your MPG's

It kinda seems like it's going to be a whole family affair with bbq and stuff. I think carnegie would be good just because it's kinda got everything there.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:14 AM   #68
NorCalTacoma is on a distinguished road
NorCalTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a plan. All I need is a time and a place and I will be there.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:17 AM   #69
VinceXR has a spectacular aura aboutVinceXR has a spectacular aura about

VinceXR's Tacoma Gallery
I like the carnegie idea. I can bring my quad out, plus we can watch the 4x guys play around.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #70

Ok..how does August 9th sound? 11 AM till whenever. Carnegie Park

I'll volunteer to go out at 8 AM and hold a picnic shelter and get some things set up..with someone to back me up and help out. PM me if you want to help out. To make this a fun event for all, let's keep the alcohol at home. I'll work on getting some prizes to give away.

Carnegie is geared more toward quads and bikes, but there is a small area for a little rock climbing, and hill climbing. I'm not sure if the mud pit is still there or not.

It is kinda central and should be accessible to most. There is a $5 entry fee.

Click on this link to get more info and maps to the park.

http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=1172

I'll restart the list, so sign up if you plan to attend and what you can bring.

1. norcalsport (Randy) - burgers, hot dogs
Old 07-15-2009, 11:35 PM   #71
Screw your MPG's

1. norcalsport (Randy) - burgers, hot dogs
2. jacob_wood (jacob)- anything that is necessary chips, plates, some fruit (lemme know what everyone would like)
Old 07-16-2009, 12:26 PM   #72
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Dang just got word of this and unfortunately ill be heading for the bahamas that weekend! Im super bummed. Ill have to meet up for a trail run/mod day next go around
Old 07-16-2009, 01:32 PM   #73
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Dang just got word of this and unfortunately ill be heading for the bahamas that weekend! Im super bummed. Ill have to meet up for a trail run/mod day next go around
Ahhh sorry to hear that definitely next time! Have fun !
Old 07-17-2009, 12:34 AM   #74

Jacob..I'm heading to Hawaii and won't be back until the 25th. If there is not much interest by the time I get back, then no use to have it.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:49 AM   #75
Screw your MPG's

I hear ya c'mon people lets get this going! hah
Old 07-18-2009, 01:03 AM   #76

What's up with all these folks wanting to have a meet then someone takes the initiative to have one and not a peep or sound out of anyone.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:45 AM   #77
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
hmm.... i have grandparents that live in Concord(and I was born in Livermore). Maybe I'll go see em and hang out with all you guys for a day.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:30 PM   #78
Screw your MPG's

Yeah dude we are trying to get something going on August 9th
Old 07-21-2009, 12:33 AM   #79

A couple of CT members are interested in coming out too. If it's just 5 or 20, we'll make it happen.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:47 AM   #80
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys theres also a Hollister meet going on the 1st or 2nd...

Products Discussed in this Thread