Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Nor-Cal meet?

Old 06-30-2009, 09:57 PM   #1
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Nor-Cal meet?

Hey would anyone be interested in doing a Nor-Cal meet? The last thread said to start one so here is my attempt. I would be interested but where, when, and how many people would be interested? Lets get this started up!
Old 06-30-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
CAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really nice

CAdiveTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in, it would be great to meet other TW members from Nor Cal!
Old 06-30-2009, 10:12 PM   #4
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

when are you coming up here?
Old 06-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #5
22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold

22b22's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on the day, I'm in. I'm out for July as I'm prepping the house for rent and the GF's house for my arrival

I'm relocating from Martinez to Benicia, so I'm Central East Bay, but anywhere NorCal works. We could do a meet or a Mod day?
Old 06-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #6
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAdiveTaco View Post
Count me in, it would be great to meet other TW members from Nor Cal!
where exactly are you at?
Old 06-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #8
Screw your MPG's

Im definitely down for a mod day, but either one really works.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #9
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
if that was directed towards me - i'm not BUT i wanna be
It was sorry, but oh okay well we will always welcome you
Old 06-30-2009, 10:28 PM   #11
Screw your MPG's

Oh where at exactly?
Old 06-30-2009, 10:29 PM   #12
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i might be down for a meet
Old 06-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #14
Screw your MPG's

1.jacob_wood
2.CAdiveTaco
3.22b22
4.MsTrd

so far lookin' good, anyone know where to go? Or if we are doing a mod day where to go to?
Old 06-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #15
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
east bay = walnut creek area
oh gotcha thats cool, are you going to school in socal?
Old 07-01-2009, 08:35 AM   #17
VinceXR has a spectacular aura aboutVinceXR has a spectacular aura about

VinceXR's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Mod day or just hangin out, either is cool with me. Now we just got to get a place.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:12 PM   #18
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
1.jacob_wood
2.CAdiveTaco
3.22b22
4.MsTrd
5.VinceXR
6.Mr.Fahrenheit

count me in, we did the last one at my place i say this time we do it at MsTRD's house

if i still had a place id say come on down............
Old 07-02-2009, 03:15 AM   #19
Screw your MPG's

Looks good to me if anyone is available for having a bunch of us tacoma lovers come on over thats great if I had a place big enough I would say lets do it but unfortunately I don't.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:24 AM   #20
ratch3t has a spectacular aura aboutratch3t has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Aviation Ordnanceman
ratch3t's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested...

Products Discussed in this Thread