Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Carnegie Meet'N'Greet Nor-Cal

Old 07-21-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Carnegie Meet'N'Greet Nor-Cal

THIS WIILL HAPPEN! Whether or not it is just me or everyone this thing is going to go on.

This was written by norcalsport but is being reinforced by me:

Ok..how does August 9th sound? 11 AM till whenever. Carnegie Park

I'll volunteer to go out at 8 AM and hold a picnic shelter and get some things set up..with someone to back me up and help out. PM me if you want to help out. To make this a fun event for all, let's keep the alcohol at home. I'll work on getting some prizes to give away.

Carnegie is geared more toward quads and bikes, but there is a small area for a little rock climbing, and hill climbing. I'm not sure if the mud pit is still there or not.

It is kinda central and should be accessible to most. There is a $5 entry fee.

Click on this link to get more info and maps to the park.

http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=1172

I'll restart the list, so sign up if you plan to attend and what you can bring.

1. norcalsport (Randy) - burgers, hot dogs
2. jacob_wood (jacob)- anything that is necessary chips, plates, some fruit (lemme know what everyone would like)
Old 07-24-2009, 12:05 AM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You can put me down as a maybe. All depends if I can get work off.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:48 AM   #3
NorCalSport is on a distinguished road

NorCalSport's Tacoma Gallery
Jacob...

I think I can round up about 3 or 4 other members who are not on here. I'm flying home tomorrow..but hopefully more will chime in soon.

Randy
Old 07-25-2009, 11:40 AM   #4
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump for thisss!
Old 07-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll keep checking while I'm on vacation. Hopefully there are more people going.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:52 PM   #6
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tac05 View Post
I'll keep checking while I'm on vacation. Hopefully there are more people going.
You should still go!! Ha let us know when you know if you can or can't make it all are welcome.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
Slamry

If I go I would probably be bringing my girlfriend.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:33 PM   #8
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
If I go I would probably be bringing my girlfriend.
Yeah it's the same for me
Old 07-27-2009, 12:49 AM   #9
Screw your MPG's

bump for this
Old 07-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #10
NorCalSport is on a distinguished road

NorCalSport's Tacoma Gallery
Jacob..if you want to go ahead with the meet on the 9th, go for it. Just remember you will have to be there early to get a place to have your bbq. It's very difficult to have meets in Norcal. The Socal groups are more successful rounding up folks for meets.

I've decided to go camping and off roading the weekend of the 9th with my fiancee and a few other couples down the coast.

I'll try to make the Hollister meet, if not, I will be at Tacoberwest down south later this month.

Have fun.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:11 AM   #11
VinceXR has a spectacular aura aboutVinceXR has a spectacular aura about

VinceXR's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. I'll try to get there somewhat early and help out.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:44 PM   #12
Screw your MPG's

Updated list:

1. jacob_wood
2. vinceXR
3. 707tac05(maybe)

c'mon nor-cal people it's a fun greet n meet thats all everyone just hanging out having a good time!
Old 08-06-2009, 01:19 PM   #13
Screw your MPG's

getting the word out there
Old 08-06-2009, 03:08 PM   #15
Slamry

I don't think I will be making it. I couldn't get work off.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #16
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
How late will you guys be out there?

My camping trip is failing.
Not sure however long we can be works for me.

Quote:
I don't think I will be making it. I couldn't get work off.
Ahh okay well if it turns out you can make it you know where we will be
Old 08-07-2009, 11:33 PM   #17
Screw your MPG's

THIS WILL NO LONGER BE HAPPENING! NOT ENOUGH INTEREST AND CAN BE SPENDING MY TIME DOING OTHER THINGS! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY TRAILS CHECK THIS OUT!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...tml#post827902
Old 08-08-2009, 11:07 AM   #19
Screw your MPG's

Sorry man I had something come up short notice, but if the others wanted to make it thats cool I personally just can't make it.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:16 PM   #20
VinceXR has a spectacular aura aboutVinceXR has a spectacular aura about

VinceXR's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be goin out to ride the quad tomorrow anyway, if anyone wants to meet up I'll be in the blue X-R.