Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Official NorCal Offroading @ Hollister 8/2/09

Old 08-03-2009, 10:17 PM   #41
Tacolution is on a distinguished road
Tacolution's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-03-2009, 10:20 PM   #42
Quote:
Originally Posted by senna View Post
Yea, Truck Hill was fun.
Looks like we need a group buy on Trailer plugs/connectors, we need three and counting.

Here is one of my truck two wheeling, it bouncing of the right front and left rear.
that back tire is completely stuffed, nice. Senna how come my pics post up smaller than yours?
Old 08-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #43
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacolution View Post
that back tire is completely stuffed, nice. Senna how come my pics post up smaller than yours?
That little trail was cool, had the tires up on the side of those little hills.

I re-size mine manually, 900 pixels on the long side, if you are having your hosting site do the re-size, see if there is an option to change it 800-900 pixels is good.

The couple shots of your truck in the rock garden are very cool.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:44 PM   #44
hmm...I just did it through tacomaworld. Ill have to check to see if I can resize it. Here are a couple more from the rock garden. I would've put them up with the others but I didn't want to be an attention whore

Old 08-03-2009, 10:53 PM   #45
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Oh man looks like so much fun wish I could of made it. Lets get another one going! Are there 4X2 friendly trails or anything?
Old 08-03-2009, 11:15 PM   #46
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Oh man looks like so much fun wish I could of made it. Lets get another one going! Are there 4X2 friendly trails or anything?

Yeap! We had two 4x2s in our group. Lots of trails, and anyway if you get stuck we can just pull you out!

Thanks for the pics everyone.

Also thanks for making this such a great meet! I had tons of fun and hope to see the same cool people next time i go!
Old 08-03-2009, 11:33 PM   #47
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
Yeap! We had two 4x2s in our group. Lots of trails, and anyway if you get stuck we can just pull you out!

Thanks for the pics everyone.

Also thanks for making this such a great meet! I had tons of fun and hope to see the same cool people next time i go!
Sweeet sounds good! Lets get another meet going!
Old 08-03-2009, 11:40 PM   #49
tacomaniacmatt is on a distinguished road

tacomaniacmatt's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I would have gone but I havent been on in awhile! . Lets get another one going I just got my bilsteins and aal on today...
Old 08-04-2009, 10:54 AM   #50
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tell me more a bought these trails, I am very interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacolution View Post
Lets do it! I smashed my 7-pin connector thingy off on Sunday so I'm good to go!
Your trailer pin is history, Toyota wants $300 for it. Look in the mod section for a cheap solution.

Here is slickrock and the start of deervalley I haven't been to Barney yet but it is the easiest of these.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:59 AM   #51
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
That is a little to much for my taco. It would get destroyed out there on those rocks.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:07 PM   #52
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Slickrock looks like you definitely need some trail armor!
Old 08-04-2009, 06:55 PM   #53
alextdunn is on a distinguished road
Name: alex
alextdunn's Tacoma Gallery
a Sh#t that looked like alot of fun i just joined and cant believe i missed it.

Next time
Alex
Old 08-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #54
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Oh man looks like so much fun wish I could of made it. Lets get another one going!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaniacmatt View Post
Yeah I would have gone but I havent been on in awhile! . Lets get another one going I just got my bilsteins and aal on today...
Quote:
Originally Posted by alextdunn View Post
a Sh#t that looked like alot of fun i just joined and cant believe i missed it.

Next time
Alex
Yea we will have to get another trip going. There are a few picnic area's we could base out of.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #55
tacomaniacmatt is on a distinguished road

tacomaniacmatt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea we will have to get another trip going. There are a few picnic area's we could base out of.
That would be a lot of fun. I have a prerunner and plan on keeping it the way it looks now minus some dirt and mud so nothing too serious for me haha
Old 08-07-2009, 07:35 AM   #56
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaniacmatt View Post
That would be a lot of fun. I have a prerunner and plan on keeping it the way it looks now minus some dirt and mud so nothing too serious for me haha
Mine is bone stock, and I have no intention of damaging it either. Plenty of trails to go on.

Check in over here
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...tml#post827902
Old 08-07-2009, 07:51 AM   #58
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
I'm down to hit up some prerunner friendly trails. Let me know when you guys go again.
Refer to post #56
Old 08-07-2009, 02:43 PM   #60
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
I'll try to make it. look foward to meeting some of you guys
Hope you can make it, please post further up dates on the other thread.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...tml#post827902