Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Another Nor Cal trip to Hollister 8/15

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Another Nor Cal trip to Hollister 8/15

Who's up for some 4 wheelin?
Hollister Hills off road park. A few of us went last weekend and had a great time. lets see who's interested?

I would like to be in the park no later than 10:00 am ready to start hitting some trails, hill climb, obstacle course etc.

2wd do ok on most trails
everyone would need to make sure and have tow points front and rear.

Plan on bringing a lunch as there is no service's at the park. there is some picknick area's we can take break at.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:38 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like fun. I'll try to get work off and hopefully have more success in doing so then I did this coming up weekend.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:19 AM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to make it out again but I fly back in from the Bahamas on the 15th! Have fun guys!
Old 08-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #4
tacomaniacmatt is on a distinguished road

tacomaniacmatt's Tacoma Gallery
I think I am in..have to double check..and I have the hooks in the front and hitch in the rear..that would be good enough to be pulled out of anything right?
Old 08-07-2009, 02:39 PM   #5
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tac05 View Post
Sounds like fun. I'll try to get work off and hopefully have more success in doing so then I did this coming up weekend.
Good luck getting the day off, hopfully you can make it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
I'd love to make it out again but I fly back in from the Bahamas on the 15th! Have fun guys!
We will miss you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaniacmatt View Post
I think I am in..have to double check..and I have the hooks in the front and hitch in the rear..that would be good enough to be pulled out of anything right?
The hitch is good but you need something to hook strap to, and if you have a hook in the front, not a loop you are good.
Check out this receiver shackle at 4 wheel parts, you need something like this.
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Winches-W...&t_pn=EXP69312
Old 08-07-2009, 11:31 PM   #6
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Hopefully I can make it to this one! Gotta check the work schedule and everything!
Old 08-08-2009, 12:21 AM   #7
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh man i think i'm going somewhere that weekend. Oh well there's always another weekend.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:49 AM   #8

I hope people can go! We should get a list going...because if not many people can go maybe we should try to figure out a better day..?
Old 08-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #9

Doesn't seem too popular...

Products Discussed in this Thread