Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Beale AFB

Old 08-18-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: More Trouble Than It's Worth Sometimes
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Beale AFB

Just wonder who on here is on Beale AFB.

This morning I saw what I think was a Magnetic Gray Double Cab with a Satoshi grille sitting in traffic as I was heading off base.

Then an hour or two later I'm driving back on base and see another Magnetic Gray Double Cab with billet grille of some sort.

There's a few other that I've noticed on base but those 2 stood out this morning.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
YodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud of
Air Force: Medic
YodaMedic's Tacoma Gallery
whats up dudes, we are all neighbors I am over at Travis AFB. Deploying to Afghanistan tomorrow morning
Old 08-31-2009, 09:35 AM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaMedic View Post
whats up dudes, we are all neighbors I am over at Travis AFB. Deploying to Afghanistan tomorrow morning
Stay safe and thanks for my freedom.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: More Trouble Than It's Worth Sometimes
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgoody86 View Post
hey i have a silver dc. I have been at beale for about 3 years. Work on the flightline.
Just got to Beale this past January, work on the flightline as well. You don't have a fiberglass tonneau cover on your DC do you? I was behind a truck like that the other day over by Recce Point as I was on my way to my shop.