Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

If anyone needs help

Old 08-28-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
If anyone needs help

So, I love working on cars and am a generally a nice guy, so I like to help others out. I bought a home and got the first time home buyers credit. I just got the money and decked my garage out in air tools. So, if anyone needs help. let me know. I have some experience with lift kit installs and am pretty smart and can figure things out. I'm also an electronics engineer and can do stereo installs. including steering wheel interfaces. the cost is usually buying me a six pack of some good beer. So, feel free to PM me.

Seth
Old 08-28-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
dang sweet offer! I would have put that 8K down on the house payment thou..haha
Old 08-28-2009, 10:12 AM   #3
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Mighty nice a ya Seth, Welcome!
Old 08-28-2009, 10:15 AM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
dang sweet offer! I would have put that 8K down on the house payment thou..haha
4K of it went as the down on the Taco. The rest will stay in savings.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:20 AM   #6
helbnt is a jewel in the roughhelbnt is a jewel in the roughhelbnt is a jewel in the rough

Name: Shad
helbnt's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice offer! Too bad I'm on the other coast or I'd take you up on that.

- Have a virtual cold one on me just for being a stand up citizen.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:23 AM   #7
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
deng roseville.. still on the east coast... but when im back on the west ill see if i can hit you up.. ill be in san deigo sooo it probably be here and there when i go up north
Old 08-28-2009, 10:26 AM   #8
Navy:
Nice bike. I used to have a 03 Gixxer 600. When i lived in Boston. I used to ride a lot with the guys from Driving to Endanger and Misuse of power out of cape cod. I would love to get another bike but the wife wont let me. hehe
Old 08-28-2009, 10:27 AM   #9
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

nice... i use to have an 01 gixxer 600.. my beater bike.. learned how to ride on that.. then i stepped up =D 750 now... thats way more then i need
Old 08-29-2009, 01:18 AM   #10
Tactical Trunk Monkey
Celtic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
Celtic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Celtic Send a message via Yahoo to Celtic
Hey Seth, I'm in Roseville too, I've been an automotive technician for going on 7 years now, so if you or anyone else needs help hit me up!

~Nick
Old 08-29-2009, 01:45 AM   #11
Tactical Trunk Monkey
Celtic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
Celtic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Celtic Send a message via Yahoo to Celtic
Not a problem looks like your quite a ways away, I'm up near Sacramento, but feel free to hit me up online if you need help or you're in the area
Old 08-29-2009, 02:19 AM   #12
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
So, I love working on cars and am a generally a nice guy, so I like to help others out. I bought a home and got the first time home buyers credit. I just got the money and decked my garage out in air tools. So, if anyone needs help. let me know. I have some experience with lift kit installs and am pretty smart and can figure things out. I'm also an electronics engineer and can do stereo installs. including steering wheel interfaces. the cost is usually buying me a six pack of some good beer. So, feel free to PM me.

Seth
not to jack the thread here, but they actually give you 8k? i though it was just credited to the house or deducted off of taxes at the end of the year
Old 08-29-2009, 10:13 AM   #13
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool deal. If I ever need help, I'll keep this in mind.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:28 AM   #14
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
not to jack the thread here, but they actually give you 8k? i though it was just credited to the house or deducted off of taxes at the end of the year
Yup, 8K cash. was even able to ammend my 08 return to get it early.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #15
Navy:
I am now doing the gauge back light mod if anyone local is interested. Hit me up. Takes me about 2 hours.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
I am now doing the gauge back light mod if anyone local is interested. Hit me up. Takes me about 2 hours.
Pictures?
Old 09-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #17
Navy:
Theyre in the lighting forum. They look just like any other conversion. I can do any color combo. My camera is terrible so the pics didnt come out that good. Here ya go. I did blue with white in the odometer and PRNDL, and red needles. The blue color is a little deeper than it looks in the picture. Its just because of my camera. Locals will have a chance to see them first.

Attached Thumbnails
If anyone needs help-p1020552.jpg