Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Any Bay Area Tacoma owners?

Old 09-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #21
Keep it simple. Keep it positive.
bmxican is on a distinguished road

bmxican's Tacoma Gallery
richmond, CA
Old 09-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #22
Wrench Ninja
Apathybot is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Crew Chief
Apathybot's Tacoma Gallery
Winters. North by Lake Berryessa.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #23
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by b168 View Post

Welcome
I'm from the south bay also! By the way....nice truck
Old 09-16-2009, 12:22 AM   #24
alextdunn is on a distinguished road
Name: alex
alextdunn's Tacoma Gallery
checking in from the bay area. I am in AZ right now but i live in san fran
Old 09-16-2009, 01:17 AM   #25
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Petaluma
Old 09-16-2009, 09:34 AM   #26
BassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bennett
BassPilot's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Mountain View. Just got my Tacoma last week!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:37 AM   #27
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
I live in the Central Valley but I'm always up in Fairfield at my parents place.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:44 AM   #28
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
good ol' Petaluma
Old 09-16-2009, 10:08 AM   #29
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Sunnyvale, CA here.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:08 AM   #30
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassPilot View Post
I'm from Mountain View. Just got my Tacoma last week!
Congrats I live like not even ten minutes away from Mountain View!
Old 09-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #31
BassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of lightBassPilot is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Jacob, I bought it in Sunnyvale.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #32
b168 is on a distinguished road
b168's Tacoma Gallery

All bay area tacoma owners lets meet up sometime!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #33

That sounds good, I could use some advice on mods for my Tacoma over some beers.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #34
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by b168 View Post
All bay area tacoma owners lets meet up sometime!!!
sounds good to me
Old 09-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #35
b168's Tacoma Gallery
aight!!!!!!! lets setup a wkend then.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:39 AM   #36
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
A meet would be sweet! I am always down
Old 09-17-2009, 09:22 AM   #38
b168's Tacoma Gallery
ok thats sounds fun. never been there though
Old 09-17-2009, 09:24 AM   #39
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for another hollister hills run. How about middle october?
Old 09-17-2009, 09:26 AM   #40
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man this would be sweet. I'm only about an hour from Hollister but my baby will be out of her mommy's tummy right around that time!