1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota Service up in Fresno

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by BuriedAlive, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Sep 8, 2009 at 5:44 PM
    BuriedAlive

BuriedAlive [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 Toyota Tacoma
    Just moved up to Fresno recently for a job.. Anyway don't wanna bore you with that. I just need a new dealership to go to get my Toyota serviced.. I've had bad luck going to auto shops in the past so i only try to get real feedback when I can before going somewhere. Here's one i found doing a google search.. valley toyota

anyone heard of these guys?????? Yer help is appreciated...

To be honest i don't know much about cars and what not besides putting gas and changing oil. It would be nice to go to a place i know wouldnt screw me over...

Thanks a million.. (a million of what? i dunno. something cool though)

-BuriedAlive

2. Sep 22, 2009 at 1:15 PM
    MoustacheJohn

MoustacheJohn New Member

Member:
    It doesn't seem like you have a choice right there where you live. But if you take it to the dealership, im sure you will get quality service.

try going valley toyota just to test the waters a little bit.

look, they even have service specials at this place, so im sure it will work out just fine.

http://sensibledriver.com/cgi-bin/couponlist.cgi?dealer=valleytoyota

I'll take a million beer. hahahahaha!
    good luck.

3. Sep 22, 2009 at 11:14 PM
    ilovetacos

ilovetacos Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gavin
    Sacramento/Woodland
    Vehicle:
    2006 TRD Sport 4x4 DC
    Sold!
    I have had my truck serviced at Valley Toyota several times. I have had nothing but good experiences there and highly recommend them compared to any Toyota Dealer in the Fresno Area. There was a service advisor that used to work there and I would always have him help me but he left about 1.5 yrs ago. He was very helpful, went out of his way to get my TSB done. I went back when after he left and was treated just about the same but at one point I did have to argue with them about some warranty repairs I needed. I have also met some of the mechanics and they all were very helpful and took pride in their work. They always offered me a free rental if the repairs were going to take longer than a day and my truck always came back clean.

There are a couple dealers in Fresno but have never had my truck serviced by either one of them. Michael Toyota on Bullard looked like a dump last time I went by there. Bingham Toyota in Clovis looks decent but do not have any real world experiences with them. I have also been to Selma Toyota for parts and the placed looked pretty bad, very outdated and unorganized. Visalia Toyota is good, I have had my truck serviced there a few times and never have any issues.

Good luck!

4. Sep 22, 2009 at 11:19 PM
    thestrangebrew

thestrangebrew AlphaPlanner

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Dos Palos CA
    Vehicle:
    TRD 4x4 Rugged Trail Edition
    Black Badges, Black Center Console
    I don't know how far you're willing to drive, but Merced Toyota has been really good to me. It's kinda far (about an hour) but if the locals don't do you right Merced might be an option. Good luck.

5. Sep 25, 2009 at 11:16 AM
    E-ROCKER

E-ROCKER Active Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    14' 4Runner Trail, 84' Pickup Crawler, 08' 4x4 FJ R.I.P.
    I have a buddy that is a very good and experienced mechanic. His shop is in Fresno/Clovis near the 168 and Shaw. He does great work and will make sure the job is done right and most likely will not be as costly as the stealerships. If you are interested PM me and I can send you his contact info.:)

Products Discussed in

To Top