Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Toyota Service up in Fresno

Old 09-08-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
BuriedAlive is on a distinguished road
BuriedAlive's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Service up in Fresno

Just moved up to Fresno recently for a job.. Anyway don't wanna bore you with that. I just need a new dealership to go to get my Toyota serviced.. I've had bad luck going to auto shops in the past so i only try to get real feedback when I can before going somewhere. Here's one i found doing a google search.. valley toyota

anyone heard of these guys?????? Yer help is appreciated...

To be honest i don't know much about cars and what not besides putting gas and changing oil. It would be nice to go to a place i know wouldnt screw me over...

Thanks a million.. (a million of what? i dunno. something cool though)

-BuriedAlive
Old 09-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
MoustacheJohn is on a distinguished road
MoustacheJohn's Tacoma Gallery
It doesn't seem like you have a choice right there where you live. But if you take it to the dealership, im sure you will get quality service.

try going valley toyota just to test the waters a little bit.

look, they even have service specials at this place, so im sure it will work out just fine.

http://sensibledriver.com/cgi-bin/co...r=valleytoyota

I'll take a million beer. hahahahaha!
good luck.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:14 PM   #3
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
I have had my truck serviced at Valley Toyota several times. I have had nothing but good experiences there and highly recommend them compared to any Toyota Dealer in the Fresno Area. There was a service advisor that used to work there and I would always have him help me but he left about 1.5 yrs ago. He was very helpful, went out of his way to get my TSB done. I went back when after he left and was treated just about the same but at one point I did have to argue with them about some warranty repairs I needed. I have also met some of the mechanics and they all were very helpful and took pride in their work. They always offered me a free rental if the repairs were going to take longer than a day and my truck always came back clean.

There are a couple dealers in Fresno but have never had my truck serviced by either one of them. Michael Toyota on Bullard looked like a dump last time I went by there. Bingham Toyota in Clovis looks decent but do not have any real world experiences with them. I have also been to Selma Toyota for parts and the placed looked pretty bad, very outdated and unorganized. Visalia Toyota is good, I have had my truck serviced there a few times and never have any issues.

Good luck!
Old 09-22-2009, 11:19 PM   #4
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know how far you're willing to drive, but Merced Toyota has been really good to me. It's kinda far (about an hour) but if the locals don't do you right Merced might be an option. Good luck.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:16 AM   #5
E-ROCKER is on a distinguished road
E-ROCKER's Tacoma Gallery
I have a buddy that is a very good and experienced mechanic. His shop is in Fresno/Clovis near the 168 and Shaw. He does great work and will make sure the job is done right and most likely will not be as costly as the stealerships. If you are interested PM me and I can send you his contact info.