Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal Spotted and BS Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 06:46 PM   #22301
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I don't want to bug Jerry so does anyone know if the baby came?
Yes. The baby did come. Looks healthy too
Old 05-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #22302
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Yes. The baby did come. Looks healthy too
Awesome!, Thanks Ian
Old 05-09-2013, 06:59 PM   #22304
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Yes, late last night I believe. Both mom and boy seem to be fine.

Edit: Haha just a lil late
Thanks!
Old 05-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #22305
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome!, Thanks Ian
You're welcome!
Old 05-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #22306
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #22307
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Man! My neighbor is a tow truck driver and this was in the back today.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #22308
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks!
Double thanks. JLee2 has arrived!
Old 05-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #22309
cmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant futurecmj has a brilliant future
Name: Chris
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post

Dang. Hope the driver is ok.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:09 PM   #22310
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Double thanks. JLee2 has arrived!
Yep!
Old 05-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #22311
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
When I'm measuring my droop to see what size shocks I can run, do I have to take off the wheel on one side and then undo the bottom shock bolt so it fully hangs there? Then measure from my u-bolt flip kit pad to the frame? I measured by taking out the bottom bolt in the shock and then jacking from my slider until the tire came off the ground. I got 13.25" does that sound right?
Old 05-09-2013, 11:16 PM   #22312
DATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud of
DATZ WEAKSAUCE's Tacoma Gallery
say hi if any of you guys see me mainly around the southbay area though

Old 05-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #22313

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
That was you?
Old 05-09-2013, 11:57 PM   #22314
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Norcal Spotted and BS Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1368169029.272830.jpgthanks Greg!
Old 05-10-2013, 12:18 AM   #22315
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Ask him if he'll sell the rims....that arent bent to shit, I need a set like that...just sayin.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:53 AM   #22316
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Did they do work on your 4Runner? Just asking as a google search pretty much turned up nothing
Yes, He did the tint on my runner and the wife's MDX. Good work and reasonably priced. He is a one man show. was working out of the Justins car wash on pleasant grove in Roseville when he did mine.

Quote:
what was the type of tint you were telling me about at the mod day?
The good stuff is the ceramic. Blocks a ton more heat than standard tint.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #22317
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yow. Not so sure the driver walked away from that.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #22318
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it should buff right out

Went to the body shop today. Owner said more than likely they will total it out. 6500 in damages. he booked it at 9k.

4x4 first gen in the works
Old 05-10-2013, 09:31 AM   #22319
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-10-2013, 09:47 AM   #22320
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Headed out to San Fran for the weekend followed by a tour of the wine countries and some camping!

Any recommendations for places to go?

We are off to a Giants game tonight and then just touring the town for the weekend.

Products Discussed in this Thread