Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal Spotted and BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2013, 08:29 AM   #23641
916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of916 YATES has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
916 YATES's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about your tail gates getting jacked. I work at a shop in Sacramento, let me know if we can help get your truck back to normal, with a good color match.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:50 AM   #23642
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, just keep an eye on your tailgates. ^ 916 I will def. keep you in mind
Old 06-26-2013, 10:31 AM   #23643
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Let's go wheeling and camping guys

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...23-8-25-a.html
Old 06-26-2013, 10:39 AM   #23644
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
So this happened to my truck a few days ago Someone SWAPPED, you read that right, swapped tailgates with mine! They put a banged up, shitty silver one, missing the top plastic piece, all cut up, painters putty/paint everywhere, etc. They took my perfect, scratch-less one Motherfuckers! They have some balls to steal it at my work!

PS. Sorry for the profanity, gonna cost $250 through insurance. On craigslist, they're over $400 easy..
WOW SCUM!! thats what they are!!

Did you get the tailgate fingerprinted? might be worth a shot

Sorry to hear brother
Old 06-26-2013, 11:37 AM   #23645
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
So the guy interested in buying my car is going to confirm with me this week on them purchasing it from me, so I'm possibly/hopefully looking at a new Taco in 6-8 weeks? I had to smooth talk my girlfriend (long time, soon to be fiance) into warming up to me getting a truck again and told her I wasn't going to mod it at all.

Then I pulled the dirty dog card, coupled with "when we have the kids" scheme, and have a solid pre-approval for a Softopper.

So I'll add that to the list of window tinting, Weather Tech's, and apparently the tailgate anti-theft mod.

Sorry to hear the story, Jay. I'm pretty surprised they had time to not only steal yours, replace it with a beat to shit tailgate, AND steal your coworkers tail gate at the same time, in public and in the daylight? Obviously they've done it before a few times.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:51 PM   #23646
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
So Jay. They put the crappy one on yours and not on your co workers? Oh that's double messed up.

I'm sorry this happened.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:54 PM   #23647
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was just thinking something... the took the time to put the ugly one back on yours. I'm figuring that they stole the ugly one, then saw yours and your friends, took those and didn't have room for the ugly one anymore without scratching up yours.

Either way, I think this is a wake up call for all of us to do the tailgate mod.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:07 PM   #23648

Oh by the way. Alex is at the Justin Beiber concert.

Hes working...
Old 06-26-2013, 10:52 PM   #23649
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Anyone on here drive a 2nd gen silver driving thru Danville towards Blackhawk with a 6in lift and 35s around 935 tonight?
Old 06-27-2013, 01:07 AM   #23650
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
I was just thinking something... the took the time to put the ugly one back on yours. I'm figuring that they stole the ugly one, then saw yours and your friends, took those and didn't have room for the ugly one anymore without scratching up yours.

Either way, I think this is a wake up call for all of us to do the tailgate mod.
Yup I think so too. Please everyone do some form of the mod, I didn't realize how often I used my tailgate until today. Luckily, I have my other truck, thank baby jebus.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:41 AM   #23651

I just hope you don't get accused of stealing the ugly one.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:25 AM   #23652
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a tralier hitch for a DC 1st gen that they are looking to sell? My neighbors just bought a DC prerunner and want to use a trailer hitch instead of the ball on the bumper.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:43 AM   #23653
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
I just hope you don't get accused of stealing the ugly one.
Oh yea, heads would roll if that happened..
Old 06-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #23654
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Anyone have a tralier hitch for a DC 1st gen that they are looking to sell? My neighbors just bought a DC prerunner and want to use a trailer hitch instead of the ball on the bumper.
I have mine from a 2nd gen. Probably not a direct bolt on, but if he can fab something up, it's a class higher than the 1st gens
Old 06-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #23656
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I'm going camping this weekend - Lake Berryessa :P

Anyone else camping this weekend?
Old 06-28-2013, 12:57 AM   #23657
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Pew Professional
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone find the same cheaper? Or am I missing anything? These have been sitting in my cart for a while.. haha just waiting for the next paycheck to come in then it's buying time!
Attached Thumbnails
Norcal Spotted and BS Thread-lift-kit.jpg  
Old 06-28-2013, 01:02 AM   #23658
asphinctersayswhat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.hornstra View Post
Can anyone find the same cheaper? Or am I missing anything? These have been sitting in my cart for a while.. haha just waiting for the next paycheck to come in then it's buying time!
You sure you want an AAL? I'd look into a whole leaf pack
Old 06-28-2013, 09:46 AM   #23659
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Pew Professional
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
You sure you want an AAL? I'd look into a whole leaf pack
It's either that aal or a Dakar pack. How much does the Dakar lift? I'm hopin for it to sit level at. I hate when the ass is higher
Old 06-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #23660
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I'm in need of some rear mud flaps - anyone willing to hand them down? I passed mine forward a few years back to another member here. Hoping for some good karma! Thanks

Products Discussed in this Thread