Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal Spotted and BS Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 07:41 PM   #28981
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Any one want/need an exhaust tip for free. Just pick up before i put it on the giveaway section.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...haust-tip.html

Old 01-03-2014, 11:33 PM   #28982
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
Spotted Jeremy's white DCLB at Tesla. Too bad he's never on here, I never see him in the factory.
How's the new gig?
Old 01-04-2014, 09:58 AM   #28983
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
YAY, now for a fun day of cleaning my tiny ass garage! I'm gonna have to take before and after pics of this. You can't even walk through it right now!
Old 01-04-2014, 10:40 AM   #28984
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
YAY, now for a fun day of cleaning my tiny ass garage! I'm gonna have to take before and after pics of this. You can't even walk through it right now!
You have fun with that!

Which reminds me, I so need to clean out my garage
Old 01-04-2014, 10:48 AM   #28985
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
I've needed to do it for ages. I still have a huge 10 foot long work bench thats sitting at my ex's place that I haven't had room for in this new tiny garage. If I get the garage cleaned today I want to pick it up tommorow.

Which reminds me, Jesse, whatcha doing tommorow? I need a big strong man Seth's broken. LoL I have beeeeeerrrrrrrr Gonna borrow a trailer.

Old 01-04-2014, 10:50 AM   #28986
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've needed to do it for ages...
If we don't hear from you in a couple hours, what do you want us to do?
Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM   #28987
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've needed to do it for ages. I still have a huge 10 foot long work bench thats sitting at my ex's place that I haven't had room for in this new tiny garage. If I get the garage cleaned today I want to pick it up tommorow.

Which reminds me, Jesse, whatcha doing tommorow? I need a big strong man Seth's broken. LoL I have beeeeeerrrrrrrr Gonna borrow a trailer.
Need help picking up the workbench? It depends on the time but it sounds doable. Did you ask Justin?

And what did you do to Seth?
Old 01-04-2014, 11:19 AM   #28988
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Need help picking up the workbench? It depends on the time but it sounds doable. Did you ask Justin?

And what did you do to Seth?
I said I need a big strong man . No joke I can't even really handle this bench. Its 100% MDF construction....used to be a shipping bench at a kinkos or something. I have a furniture dolly to support one side but its heavy. Only saving grace is I have access to this trailer. It was NOT fun to load in the back of my truck. I don't know exactly what Seth did but he told me he messed up his back. Not good. Wish the best for him. Justin also lives a lot farther away.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:34 PM   #28989

CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I said I need a big strong man . No joke I can't even really handle this bench. Its 100% MDF construction....used to be a shipping bench at a kinkos or something. I have a furniture dolly to support one side but its heavy. Only saving grace is I have access to this trailer. It was NOT fun to load in the back of my truck. I don't know exactly what Seth did but he told me he messed up his back. Not good. Wish the best for him. Justin also lives a lot farther away.
Well, let me know a time (it might be a good idea to shoot me a text).

I had originally planned to help my neighbor clear the downspouts on his roof gutters, but that got pushed to tomorrow sometime. My sister managed to jack up my weekend planning by deciding yesterday evening we should all go out to dinner tonight (in Stockton) to celebrate four family birthdays at one time (to make her schedule more convenient). Toss in the fact that all four birthday folks live in Sacramento...yeah, I'm a bit ticked.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:46 PM   #28990
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Scored me one of those fancy 20l scepter jerry can. Now to find something to do with it.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:33 PM   #28991
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Well, let me know a time (it might be a good idea to shoot me a text).

I had originally planned to help my neighbor clear the downspouts on his roof gutters, but that got pushed to tomorrow sometime. My sister managed to jack up my weekend planning by deciding yesterday evening we should all go out to dinner tonight (in Stockton) to celebrate four family birthdays at one time (to make her schedule more convenient). Toss in the fact that all four birthday folks live in Sacramento...yeah, I'm a bit ticked.
Where you going in Stockton/ Be careful my friend. I was down there the other day and pieces of someone's body were on peoples front lawns lol
Old 01-04-2014, 05:12 PM   #28992

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Where you going in Stockton/ Be careful my friend. I was down there the other day and pieces of someone's body were on peoples front lawns lol
Nice!
Old 01-04-2014, 05:29 PM   #28993
LTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shedLTDSC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LTDSC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i try to just speed through stockton on 5. Place is so sketchy.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:32 PM   #28994
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
So I hear next week it is supposed to start dumping some pow pow. Anyone up to go do a little adventure? Maybe on a Sunday?

https://opensnow.com/dailysnow/tahoe
Old 01-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #28995
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

On a different note. I feel defeated in my garage. I have a huge pile of shit in my front lawn now. Loll guess I'll use the work dumpster.

Hopefully things will at least look organized when I get my workbench in
Old 01-04-2014, 05:37 PM   #28996
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
So I hear next week it is supposed to start dumping some pow pow. Anyone up to go do a little adventure? Maybe on a Sunday?

Shoot me a text, I'm down whenever.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:40 PM   #28997
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Shoot me a text, I'm down whenever.
Sorry I meant next sunday. But I will. You working Tuesday? I could go next Sunday as well. I am going to be at homewood, alpine, or squaw on Tuesday.
Old 01-04-2014, 07:10 PM   #28998
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I could be down. Let me check our duty schedule Monday and confirm.

Also anyone know who might own a white LT 2nd gen with bronze SCS wheels? Saw it at The South Shore Car Wash in Alameda around 4:30 today and almost blew through a stop sign ogling.
Old 01-04-2014, 08:20 PM   #28999
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
If I get the fj back Im down
Old 01-04-2014, 09:01 PM   #29000
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Your definition of dumping and mine are very different. Between a dusting and at most 6" won't do much of anything to fix the fucked up terrain on the mountains.
I'd love to be optimistic, but the simple fact is I'm watering my lawn again at my house.

EDIT: Also one thing to keep in mind. BA used to be dead on in all of his forecasts a couple years back. In the last few years he's been getting more..."generous." The general concensous is he's been catering to the resorts. Not sure if it's because of kickbacks or just the takeoff of his blog.

Products Discussed in this Thread