Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal Spotted and BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2014, 10:23 PM   #29001
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Your definition of dumping and mine are very different. Between a dusting and at most 6" won't do much of anything to fix the fucked up terrain on the mountains.
I'd love to be optimistic, but the simple fact is I'm watering my lawn again at my house.

EDIT: Also one thing to keep in mind. BA used to be dead on in all of his forecasts a couple years back. In the last few years he's been getting more..."generous." The general concensous is he's been catering to the resorts. Not sure if it's because of kickbacks or just the takeoff of his blog.
Whats up Jason? I didnt get a house this year because of my move. Sounds like I made a very wise decision.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:46 AM   #29002
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Looking forward to sitting and watching the Freeze Bowl...uh, 9ers game.

Old 01-05-2014, 11:56 AM   #29003
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Sorry I meant next sunday. But I will. You working Tuesday? I could go next Sunday as well. I am going to be at homewood, alpine, or squaw on Tuesday.
I took the month off so whenever
I might go on other trips occasionally so give me heads up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
I could be down. Let me check our duty schedule Monday and confirm.

Also anyone know who might own a white LT 2nd gen with bronze SCS wheels? Saw it at The South Shore Car Wash in Alameda around 4:30 today and almost blew through a stop sign ogling.
That's Vin probably.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:39 PM   #29004
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Since the niners will be playing next week I don't think I can make it on sunday..............see what I did there..lol
Old 01-05-2014, 01:09 PM   #29005
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Since the niners will be playing next week I don't think I can make it on sunday..............see what I did there..lol
What you should have done was committed. Had you done that, we would be playing next week. If you want to add to the guarantee, go spend $$ on the trip
Old 01-05-2014, 08:45 PM   #29006
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Too rich for my blood sir! Lol
Old 01-05-2014, 08:53 PM   #29007
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post
Too rich for my blood sir! Lol
Looks like we're all good...by the hairs on our chin
Old 01-05-2014, 08:57 PM   #29008
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Looks like we're all good...by the hairs on our chin
Dawson is a beast

So the last time we played the Panthers we didn't have Crabtree so the Panthers D won't be able to stack the box against the run, they'll still rush Kap but they will have to spread out more
Old 01-05-2014, 09:28 PM   #29009
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Stress level is at DEFCON 1. I'm gonna become an official alcoholic I think..
Old 01-05-2014, 09:29 PM   #29010
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Wassup Jay?
Old 01-05-2014, 09:31 PM   #29011
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Wassup Jay?
Aye man, too much to list. 5 days into 2014 and it's not lookin good lol jk
Old 01-05-2014, 09:37 PM   #29012
Banned
Quote:
Aye man, too much to list. 5 days into 2014 and it's not lookin good lol jk
know the feelin brother, know the feelin
Old 01-05-2014, 09:40 PM   #29013
Banned
Wonder what you northern guys would think about a sac mod day? Me and Greg are chatting about pulling something together and I want to see what the interest might be
Old 01-05-2014, 09:46 PM   #29014
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wonder what you northern guys would think about a sac mod day? Me and Greg are chatting about pulling something together and I want to see what the interest might be
Very high, here. My apartments don't even allow oil changes, so I'm stuck doing oddball lift stuff in the middle of the night. Plus it'd be nice to have other more knowledgeable people there to call on for help.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:51 PM   #29015
aka Frank Gallagher...

Law Enforcement:
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So down, his shop area is primo.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:53 PM   #29016

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dawson is a beast

So the last time we played the Panthers we didn't have Crabtree so the Panthers D won't be able to stack the box against the run, they'll still rush Kap but they will have to spread out more
I think so. Plus, the Panthers will have had a week off. I think I'd rather play than have a bye week.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:54 PM   #29017

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
Its great. A lot less free time, but when I am I appreciate things better. Its slightly hard to fit in with my coworkers tho, being the youngest one and being there for only a month. The next closet age wise is 24. Isn't much socializing but that doesn't bother me, keeps me focused.
Awesome! Sounds like the work isn't too bad.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:56 PM   #29018
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
I think so. Plus, the Panthers will have had a week off. I think I'd rather play than have a bye week.
That and I gotta figure anything better than freezing to death in Green Bay is gonna feel awesome
Old 01-05-2014, 09:59 PM   #29019

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bummer. Hope all's well soon.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:09 PM   #29020

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That and I gotta figure anything better than freezing to death in Green Bay is gonna feel awesome
Yah.

Friend of mine posted a great pic of SF City Hall all painted in red and gold. It was amazing.

Products Discussed in this Thread