Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal Spotted and BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2014, 03:06 PM   #29001
basinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
basinrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyHeretic View Post
Voted
Apprrciate it! Alameda coast guard? I ended up with some of the guys from the basketball team in my cab Friday night in Petaluma Hahaha.
Old 03-11-2014, 06:02 PM   #29002
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by basinrunner View Post
Hey if anybody could do me a quick favor, my dads in the semi finals for some photography he did (wakeboarding is his thing). Its just a click to vote if you guys could help him out, Walt Leonard.

http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/pho...-vs-guillinta/
Just voted to make it exactly 50-50...
Good luck!

Awesome shot, btw!
Old 03-11-2014, 06:10 PM   #29003
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey if anybody could do me a quick favor, my dads in the semi finals for some photography he did (wakeboarding is his thing). Its just a click to vote if you guys could help him out, Walt Leonard.

http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/pho...-vs-guillinta/
Voted
Old 03-11-2014, 06:34 PM   #29004
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Voted GL
Old 03-11-2014, 06:52 PM   #29005
SportyHeretic is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Electronic Warfare
Name: Jeremy
SportyHeretic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Apprrciate it! Alameda coast guard? I ended up with some of the guys from the basketball team in my cab Friday night in Petaluma Hahaha.
Yup. theres almost as many of us up there as there is here in alameda.
Old 03-11-2014, 07:28 PM   #29006
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

Name: Jason
EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone know who bought the lifted 2010 tacoma from lithia toyota in redding? trying to get ahold of that person.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:14 PM   #29007
basinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedbasinrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the votes guys! Also does anyone here have a white 2nd gen with total chaos UCAs, fox resi coilovers, a camper shell and km2s? Saw it at leghorn park today by the JC and parked next to him.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:49 PM   #29008
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the votes guys! Also does anyone here have a white 2nd gen with total chaos UCAs, fox resi coilovers, a camper shell and km2s? Saw it at leghorn park today by the JC and parked next to him.
That truck lives on the same block as me, Tyler knows the guy.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:54 PM   #29009
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And your dad's picture is 100x better. The photographer's rope in the second picture ruins the shot.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:06 PM   #29010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
And your dad's picture is 100x better. The photographer's rope in the second picture ruins the shot.
Yeah his was shot from a chase boat instead of on a tube haha. Also, when you come home for spring break, the Sunday it ends matt and I are headed to Signal Peak to snow wheel if you wanna ride along and leave your truck at his house in sac.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:44 AM   #29011
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^I'm down for that trip just hit me up! I dig the view from the bunker/hut
Old 03-12-2014, 10:14 AM   #29012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
^I'm down for that trip just hit me up! I dig the view from the bunker/hut
I'll let ya know if its a go, I get my schedule Friday and I already asked for the rest of the week off so hopefully my boss doesn't shaft me...
Old 03-12-2014, 10:14 AM   #29013
Superior Member

I'm down.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:20 AM   #29014

Woo! This is assuming I make it back from Vegas with some money left, or make it back at all...
Old 03-12-2014, 01:11 PM   #29015
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I'd pass along this deal for a Warn 3 x 30' Recovery Strap for $30 shipped. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/390783026171
Old 03-13-2014, 09:46 AM   #29017
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Totally random... But want to pass a good deal on that I found!
Been researching gun cabinets and found Home Depot has great deals on them right now (stack-on brand specifically) until the end of this month. Got a 14 gun cabinet cheaper than I could find the 8 gun cabinet anywhere else, including walmart. Free shipping too!

ok... continue on
Old 03-13-2014, 10:43 AM   #29018
808sailor is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
808sailor's Tacoma Gallery
Probably my favorite picture of my truck..... I just wish the door was closed.....
Old 03-13-2014, 11:26 AM   #29019
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bret
BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808sailor View Post
Probably my favorite picture of my truck..... I just wish the door was closed.....
^ Gray Whale Cove? Nice truck!
Old 03-13-2014, 12:18 PM   #29020
DylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shedDylansBase is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
DylansBase's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted a long traveled 2nd gen around 11 on elkhorn today. Had black fenders upfront. Anyone? Nightstr was behind me.

Products Discussed in this Thread