Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal Spotted and BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2014, 09:37 PM   #29381
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
I think it's any car where a kid car seat has to go in the front seat for. Mostly to prevent the airbag from killing your kid. The state does not want your kid in the front otherwise.
Yep that's exactly why.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 01-21-2014, 09:40 PM   #29382
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I gots.
Thanks Ian. I'm actually going to get help from nagorb. He's along my commute home.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:09 PM   #29383
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Thanks Ian. I'm actually going to get help from nagorb. He's along my commute home.
You're welcome! If that doesn't pan out, you know where I am
Old 01-22-2014, 09:05 AM   #29384
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
. .The break in period for my new gears is over. I tried changing my diff fluid and failed Rear was no problem. But the front, let's just say I stripped the drain plug just a tad
You could use a 'broken bolt extractor'. Involves drilling a hole in the middle of the plug, and using the drill-like tool to back out the stuck bolt/plug. Haven't tried this myself, but it seems like it would work.
Old 01-22-2014, 09:29 AM   #29385
Motherfucking Wizard
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
If you weld a bolt head to it that is "tall" enough, you could just leave it on there.
Old 01-22-2014, 10:01 PM   #29386
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have/know the desert sand mica with a rear HC bumper/tire gate and plate front bumper rolling around Alameda tonight? Saw it a few spots then parked outside the Alameda Market but there was a woman in the passenger seat so I didn't want to be creepy and hang around.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:46 PM   #29387
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Rigs looking good brian
Old 01-23-2014, 09:50 AM   #29388
Forestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Forestfire's Tacoma Gallery
A bit off topic but Mavericks is on for tomorrow, anyone here going?
Old 01-23-2014, 10:10 AM   #29389
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestfire View Post
Heard you can't even watch it bc the beach is closed off. But you can stream it online or watch from the hotel right there
Old 01-23-2014, 10:18 AM   #29390
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Unless you are on a boat, not happening. The "viewing party" is happening elsewhere.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:21 AM   #29391
Forestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Forestfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heard you can't even watch it bc the beach is closed off. But you can stream it online or watch from the hotel right there
Quote:
Unless you are on a boat, not happening. The "viewing party" is happening elsewhere.
Yeah today is the best day because they are all out and you can get on the point. Tomorrow its on the screens in HMB. No spectators on the beach since everyone got washed over
Old 01-23-2014, 01:41 PM   #29392
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll take some pics for you guys

<<<<<<
Old 01-23-2014, 01:58 PM   #29393
n00b

sweet! where are you watching from?
Old 01-23-2014, 04:50 PM   #29394
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Would anyone be interested in a set of 4 TRD offroad 2nd gen wheels for $125? They are in good shape, some minor corrosion and one has a 2"x2" scuff on one of the spokes.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:53 PM   #29395
Motherfucking Wizard
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Would anyone be interested in a set of 4 TRD offroad 2nd gen wheels for $125? They are in good shape, some minor corrosion and one has a 2"x2" scuff on one of the spokes.
Pic(s)?
Old 01-23-2014, 05:08 PM   #29396
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I can get some more when I get home, but here is one of them. They all look about the same and in good shape, but the one with the mark.

This one has the scuff.

Old 01-23-2014, 05:13 PM   #29397
Motherfucking Wizard

Not worried about the scuff, they'd be getting Plastidip treatment anyway. Let me mull it over a bit. I do want to get rid of the steel wheels.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:36 PM   #29398
4runner Troll

Ok I have a guy that might pick them up with some tires I have but we'll see tonight.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:36 PM   #29399
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
damn thats a good deal...I need a set for a few days. I want to have my rims PC..Plsti dip sucks
Old 01-23-2014, 05:52 PM   #29400
4runner Troll

I just want them gone. Otherwise I'll post them on here but rather just have someone take them away quick.

Products Discussed in this Thread