Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal Spotted and BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #8561
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
I was just up there today for work. Why why why
I just texted the guy, seems he don't travel to sac or the bay area that often...damn, anyone up there can grab these for me????
Old 03-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #8562
Forestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Forestfire's Tacoma Gallery
Alright you all got me hooked! Im headed to Placerville on Thursday
Old 03-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #8563
Forestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sh&t, Sorry guys dont wanna be a newbie and grab deals from anyone!!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #8564
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestfire View Post
Sh&t, Sorry guys dont wanna be a newbie and grab deals from anyone!!
No sweat man, that's why I posted it up here!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:26 PM   #8565
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Alright you all got me hooked! Im headed to Placerville on Thursday
Damn you....
Old 03-05-2012, 09:27 PM   #8566

Thank you! Thats the deal Ive been searching for, my kid tracks in everything!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #8567

Sorry Chris, I just had to call as soon as I saw it. I want to come down for the El S meet and Im planning on crashing at my brothers in Oakley. I would love to see what you guys do. Couldnt pass that up with kids and a dog, also being slightly anal about the interior!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #8568
Banned
Quote:
Sorry Chris, I just had to call as soon as I saw it. I want to come down for the El S meet and Im planning on crashing at my brothers in Oakley. I would love to see what you guys do. Couldnt pass that up with kids and a dog, also being slightly anal about the interior!
It's all good dude, hope to see you at the mod day
Old 03-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #8569
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
What I'm here for Wes How's the hand and exhaust after the last couple of days?
The Volant CAI with AEM dryflow filter and the Magnaflow exhaust sounds great. Since I have lifetime disabled veteran plates (i.e. no smog or registration) I think I want to get a set of the JBA long tube headers now so I can get the most out of the intake/exhaust combo.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #8570
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencrawler View Post
The Volant CAI with AEM dryflow filter and the Magnaflow exhaust sounds great. Since I have lifetime disabled veteran plates (i.e. no smog or registration) I think I want to get a set of the JBA long tube headers now so I can get the most out of the intake/exhaust combo.
Nice man, should sound and perform great!
Old 03-06-2012, 02:56 AM   #8571
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Keep an eye out for more threads on runs and the mod day is 5/5, we got 15 trucks together on the last run so we definitely want to do it again. Not everyone here has heavily modified trucks, come to the mod day and meet a bunch of us, you can check out what we did to our trucks, it ranges from mild to wild.
not to mention the pismo trip the socal guys are planning end of this month. who else is going?
Old 03-06-2012, 04:40 AM   #8572
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05sctaco View Post
not to mention the pismo trip the socal guys are planning end of this month. who else is going?
I may go. I thought I would have had a dirt bike by now but it doesn't look good. We may just rent some quads.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:30 AM   #8573
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05sctaco View Post
I really want to go on some of these socal trips at some point, pismo and mojave for sure
Old 03-06-2012, 07:53 AM   #8574
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
707tothe907, Chachie, Jberry, Dana44, and i are also going to the Pismo trip.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:36 AM   #8575
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
All you peeps up highway 50, how's the weather looking up threw south lake, today?
Old 03-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #8577
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
All you peeps up highway 50, how's the weather looking up threw south lake, today?
My friend just drove up there to go snowboarding in his little 2wd camry or some shit and he got there perfectly fine. Looking outside my window right now, in Placerville, it's sunny and I'm sure the roads are perfectly clear by now.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:05 AM   #8578
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
bangbangskeetskeet.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:21 AM   #8579
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
My friend just drove up there to go snowboarding in his little 2wd camry or some shit and he got there perfectly fine. Looking outside my window right now, in Placerville, it's sunny and I'm sure the roads are perfectly clear by now.
Thanks dude!!!
Old 03-06-2012, 10:11 AM   #8580

i miss both of them

Products Discussed in this Thread