Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal Spotted and BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2009, 10:06 AM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Norcal Spotted and BS Thread

back when I was on IS300.net we had one of these in every regional forum. So I decided to start one. Maybe it will sticky. Try to include a pic if you can.

Spotted! at around 8:45 on I680 North Bound about 20 minutes from Fairfield. Indigo Ink TRD OR lifted with wheels. Looked nice! Plate read "MUDD UP".
Old 09-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see here, I'm at work right now so I didn't just spot any but ones that come to mind include. A black tacoma on 101 going south thru petaluma. It had a red painted skid plate and were chasing me. A indigo looks stock with black wheels parked next to my friends house. I'll keep a look out on the way home.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
Arcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nico
Arcanite09's Tacoma Gallery
Too many to call out here in sacramento..
Old 09-24-2009, 10:19 AM   #4
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
More recently ive seen an indigo ink access cab w/topper lifted 6 inches in Santa Rosa
Old 05-13-2010, 09:08 PM   #5
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I have seen a Speedway Blue taco with Engage LT on it somewhere near SCU
Old 05-13-2010, 09:35 PM   #6
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad we have this thread. Whenever I see a modded taco on the road we give each other the "nod of approval" lol. It's kinda weird but it's kinda cool.

subscribed
Old 05-13-2010, 09:53 PM   #7
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, Nobody ever posts in here. I saw a lifted silver trd sport with black wheels and an ARB bumper around petaluma the last few days. Anybodys?
Old 05-13-2010, 10:04 PM   #8
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Yea, Nobody ever posts in here. I saw a lifted silver trd sport with black wheels and an ARB bumper around petaluma the last few days. Anybodys?
I've seen that one too, at least one a lot like it...usually see him going south on 101 when i'm going north. we usually wave at each other. but I haven't seen him in petaluma
Old 05-14-2010, 08:39 AM   #9
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Theres a black access cab, arb front, and hi cab topper, anyone?
Old 05-14-2010, 09:19 AM   #10
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't realize this was an old thread that Jacob resurrected to whore
Old 05-14-2010, 09:55 AM   #11
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I spotted a bunch of Tacomas last weekend... right in front of my house... Weird.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:04 AM   #12
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
I spotted a bunch of Tacomas last weekend... right in front of my house... Weird.
oh shit! did you get any pics...?
Old 05-14-2010, 10:45 AM   #13
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
oh shit! did you get any pics...?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/northern-california/91591-prs-mod-day-picture-thread.html

Old 05-14-2010, 03:29 PM   #14
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonags32 View Post
I didn't realize this was an old thread that Jacob resurrected to whore
Woahhh buddy! Actually it was Jason who resurrected this to whore not me!
Old 05-14-2010, 03:34 PM   #15
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
I saw an indigo ink on 33's in my parking lot at work this morning...aka travis picking up his sliders.lol
Old 05-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #16

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
lol Justin, he will be in my driveway tonight helping me finish some shit before hollister!
Old 05-14-2010, 03:48 PM   #17
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Haha. I wish i could make it down there. Ill probably go on the 22nd tho.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:52 PM   #18
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Got the sliders mounted up today and Jason did the body mount chop tonight and we made sure our cbs worked.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:06 PM   #19

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
Let's get some pics!
Old 05-16-2010, 10:12 AM   #20
rlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shedrlotti is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rlotti's Tacoma Gallery
I keep seeing the same red access cab black rims and a silver one with bfg mud terrains and a westin front bull bar driving on 85 and 17. Anyones?

Products Discussed in this Thread