Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Feeler: Central Valley or Bay Area CA Gauge mod day

Old 09-23-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Feeler: Central Valley or Bay Area CA Gauge mod day

So, I live in Roseville. But, I have family in Turlock and the Bay Area. If I can get enough interest from people in the Modesto, Turlock, Merced and Fresno, or bay area willing to take the drive to Turlock or Castro Valley for a gauge mod I will schedule a weekend and drag my professional soldering equipment down there and do a few. For this day only I will do $50 for a basic mod. that includes, Gauges, Needles, LCD in any color and $60 for anything beyond the basic mod. I'm looking to get 3 or more.

Central Valley:

Bay Area:
Old 09-23-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
moved to the norcal forum
Old 09-23-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
damn i wanna do it..i bet you'd have more people interested if you were doing it in socal.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:06 PM   #5
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
half the cost wouldn't even cover the gas. I'll look into doing so cal.. but i would need a lot more people interested. Sorry bob for where it was posted. but theres a tone of nocal people that never look at the norcal section.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #6
Arcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nico
Arcanite09's Tacoma Gallery
Im down if its in the Greater Sacramento area
Old 09-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #7
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanite09 View Post
Sac Area I can do any time... i live here. PM me.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #8
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanite09 View Post
Just in case you were wondering, Seth does some very clean work... just had him change mine out.

Old 09-25-2009, 04:02 AM   #9
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
For the $60 do you supply everything or just labor?
Old 09-25-2009, 09:25 AM   #10
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tac05 View Post
For the $60 do you supply everything or just labor?
Everything.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #11
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppert View Post
Just in case you were wondering, Seth does some very clean work... just had him change mine out.

I been wanting to do this so how much ?
Old 09-25-2009, 10:02 AM   #12
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
I been wanting to do this so how much ?
the price is $50 for the basic mod and $60 anything beyond that see the OP. You have to pay for shipping. but i can get you an estimate for the return shipping.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:04 AM   #13
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
the price is $60. You have to pay for shipping. but i can get you an estimate for the return shipping.
How easy is this to install, and what exactly do I have to do ? I saw this on another thread, someone said it only costs like $20 ? is that true?
Old 09-25-2009, 11:19 AM   #14
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
How easy is this to install, and what exactly do I have to do ? I saw this on another thread, someone said it only costs like $20 ? is that true?

sorry i edited .. the basic price is $50. If you have soldering skills... you can do it yourself. follow the how to. but, i also paint the needles the correct color and warranty my work. I have 17+ years experience soldering and professional equipment. with my service all you do is remove the gauges send them to me... and reinstall when you get them back.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #15
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting. I would be in if there were others that were interested. Any colors available or just the picture shown?
Old 09-25-2009, 05:16 PM   #16
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I'd do it.. Put me down for the North Bay (or Bay area).
Old 09-25-2009, 05:20 PM   #17
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tac05 View Post
Tempting. I would be in if there were others that were interested. Any colors available or just the picture shown?

any color combo you want.