1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NorCal Trails

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by Mrgoody86, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Sep 23, 2009 at 7:11 PM
    Mrgoody86

Mrgoody86 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Lincoln, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4x4, DBL Cab, Sport Edition
    K&N CAI, Custom duel exhaust with jones muffler, Viper Alarm w/ remote start, Cobra radar detector hard wired and mounted above rear view mirror. Leather Arm rest mod, LED cabin light, Redline elite hood struts. Bilstien 5100's all around, front coilover set at 2.5", Toytec aal, and Total Chaos UCA's, Scangauge II, Front Diff Drop kit, Yellow Lamin-X fog light covers, 6K HID conversion Kit for Headlights
    So I am leaving on friday to go to a FJ Trial ride in the high sierra's near Mammoth Lakes. My friend has an FJ and we are going on their camping trip/trail run, and im pretty excited. I was just wondering if anyone around the Sac area would like to try to put something in the books for the future so we can show the FJ owners we know how to have fun also.?

2. Sep 26, 2009 at 4:42 PM
    Arcanite09

Arcanite09 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nico
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 TRD
    Alpine 9887, CDT HD-62Z fronts powered by Phoenix Gold ZX450 and Polk MMC650 rearpowered by MTX 2150x. Premier TS-SW1201S4 sub powered by SOUNDSTREAM Class A 10.0
    Im game! Are they like mild trails? im pretty stock.

Products Discussed in

To Top