Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Best South Bay Shops for Tires and Suspension

Old 09-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
Rocket is on a distinguished road
Navy: 3rd Class Petty Officier
Name: Rocket
Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Best South Bay Shops for Tires and Suspension

Anyone have a preference or know of a good shop they'd like to recommend for having Alignments, Suspension and Tire work done work done? How about aftermarket parts places for lights, bars, ect??

I just got a nice 06 Tacoma PreRunner that I'm aching to start spending money on.

Thankss...Rocket
Old 09-26-2009, 08:08 PM   #2
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
Up and Down suspension on el camino real in sunnyvale (i think its sunnyvale) is pretty good. they installed my stuff for a reasonable price and gave me a free alignment. i am doing all my installs myself now to save money though.