Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister Hills... this weekend

Old 01-11-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Hollister Hills... this weekend

Anyone wanna go to Hollister Hills this weekend. I've never been there and I live about an hour away. I was thinking Sunday 1/17/2010.

changed the date

and meeting at 10:00 @ Mcdonalds in hollister on 1711 Airline Highway
Hollister, CA 95023-5612 bring $5 for entrance fee

going:
solus694 (coals)
senor taco (carna asada and drinks)
YayAreaTaco0311 (bar b que pork buns)
dylandercole (hot dogs)
blackhawke88 (something)
Jacob_wood (chicken)
Carson (cokes or cracker or something)

MAYBES:
Tacoma831
ekard
Old 01-11-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna probably be busy for my brothers birthday otherwise I would be down to go for sure.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:06 PM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tac05 View Post
I'm gonna probably be busy for my brothers birthday otherwise I would be down to go for sure.
thats cool, anyday this weekend will work though it doesnt have to be saturday
Old 01-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #4
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
bump anyone else
Old 01-11-2010, 11:26 PM   #5
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Hollister is a fun place, I'd be down if i wasn't going to the gun show at cow palace.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:17 AM   #7
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Maybe. I've never been there or off roading before. Is it a pre runner friendly trail?
from what I hear (i've never been there) there are a couple of different trails ranging in difficulty. I don't plan on doing anything too difficult I don't have sliders there I don't want to f up sides of my truck...

maybe someone who has been there will chime in.

Either way, I'm going hopefully we can get a couple of local guys together to go.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:24 AM   #8
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
check out this thread for pictures
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-8-2-09-a.html
Old 01-12-2010, 01:26 AM   #9
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
from what I hear (i've never been there) there are a couple of different trails ranging in difficulty. I don't plan on doing anything too difficult I don't have sliders there I don't want to f up sides of my truck...

maybe someone who has been there will chime in.

Either way, I'm going hopefully we can get a couple of local guys together to go.
There are trails that lead up to the top of the mountain. It's Pre-Runner friendly, for the most part. You might run into some minor problems trying to get up there but nothing major.

On the way to the top there's this fat mountain off to the side called Truck Hill. This will really put your taco to the test. I recommend 4x4's try this only. It's really fun!!
Old 01-12-2010, 01:27 AM   #10
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma831 View Post
Hollister is a fun place, I'd be down if i wasn't going to the gun show at cow palace.
what day is the gun show?
Old 01-12-2010, 01:28 AM   #11
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny650 View Post
There are trails that lead up to the top of the mountain. It's Pre-Runner friendly, for the most part. You might run into some minor problems trying to get up there but nothing major.

On the way to the top there's this fat mountain off to the side called Truck Hill. This will really put your taco to the test. I recommend 4x4's try this only. It's really fun!!
you wanna go this weekend kenny?
Old 01-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #14
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Hollister has some prerunner friendly trails but its gonna be pretty wet out there.
The gun show is the 16th and 17th
Old 01-12-2010, 04:25 PM   #15
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
bump...
Old 01-12-2010, 04:31 PM   #16
ekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of light

ekard's Tacoma Gallery
I might be out there on Saturday, but riding moto instead.

I haven't checked out the truck trails yet, but it sounds like a lot of fun.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #17
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekard View Post
I might be out there on Saturday, but riding moto instead.

I haven't checked out the truck trails yet, but it sounds like a lot of fun.
bring the truck ride the trails too
Old 01-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #19
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 01-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #20
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Hm i might be in. I plan on going dirt biking and wheelin' this weekend, i'll see if i can make it happen.

EDIT: oh yeah its prerunner friendly, besides ill bring a tow strap if one of you gets stuck

I gots to get my OBA setup done.