Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Jan 30/31 Snow or Mud trip

Old 01-23-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Jan 30/31 Snow or Mud trip

Update...meeting in Hollister at 1711 airline highway hollister, ca 95023-5612 at the McDonalds at 10am on sunday for who ever wants to go. We have a few tacos going so far! And theres a chevron right down the street for gas.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #3
P-Dub is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
P-Dub's Tacoma Gallery
I might be down. Depending if I feel better, been feeling sick the past few days. I've gone to Tahoe 3 weeks in a row and this last trip was some real hard work. I love powder but I'm just not in the best shape right no to do it all day and plus it was cold all weekend up there. That really took a toll on my health.

How far north are these places from San Mateo?
Old 01-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
um pillsbury is near ukiah so like 2hours+ and hollister is south of you i think..and carnegie is in livermore. Idk if trucks are allowed at carnegie anymore tho.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:31 PM   #5
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I'm down for a hollister run I'm prerunner though if that's cool ha. I would probably be sunday but I won't know for sure until friday.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:36 PM   #6
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
I might be up for another trip to hollister. depends if im working ill have to check
Old 01-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #7
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
Argh I'll be in San Diego this weekend!

Next weekend, I'll be playing G.I. Joe in the field.

I wanna go back when it's completely dry!!
Old 01-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #8
Go Big or Go Home!!
yea ill go to hollister...idc if your prerunner. It should be nice this weekend nice and muddy
Old 01-26-2010, 01:45 PM   #9
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayAreaTaco0311 View Post
Argh I'll be in San Diego this weekend!

Next weekend, I'll be playing G.I. Joe in the field.

I wanna go back when it's completely dry!!
Hey what was the final outcome of your diff?!?
Old 01-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
yea ill go to hollister...idc if your prerunner. It should be nice this weekend nice and muddy
and going off of your sig I take it you have no problem with the wet stuff or the muddy stuff
Old 01-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #11
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Awesome I'll try to get it off then
Old 01-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #12
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
and going off of your sig I take it you have no problem with the wet stuff or the muddy stuff
haha yea idc bout a lil mud
Old 01-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #13
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Awesome I'll try to get it off then
nice lets get some more people to go then
Old 01-26-2010, 01:55 PM   #14
Screw your MPG's

Yeah we should get some more people. Where was your sig picture taken that looks badass.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:11 PM   #16
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
I might be down for pills.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:13 PM   #17
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachie View Post
I might be down for pills.
justin lets go to hollister
Old 01-26-2010, 03:17 PM   #18
Chachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shedChachie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
lol idk about that, that might be a lil far.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:37 PM   #20

Chachie's Tacoma Gallery
It would have to be the 31st. lol