Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Feeler: Nor Cal Snow Meet (Boarding/Skiing at Lake Tahoe)

Old 02-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Nor Cal Snow Meet (Boarding/Skiing at Lake Tahoe)

I know that like me, many others enjoy heading to the snow during winter and getting some boarding in. Im wondering how many people would be interested in a meet and greet with some mountain fun. Let me know if anyone is interested and i will set up a date within the next month where we can all get together to shred the mountain.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:00 PM   #2
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you norcal people. I wish I lived up there right now.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:02 PM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Manny,

I really would love to see some so cal people head up for the trip! It would be awesome to see some new faces. I know you hit the mountain all the time down there. See who else from so cal is interested and car pool up!
Old 02-22-2010, 03:57 PM   #4
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
that would be alot of fun, unfortunately I doubt anyone would do anything like that out here. We did tried doing the Mt High day trip and two guys showed up, lol. How far is Tahoe from Orange County/Los Angeles County?
Old 02-22-2010, 04:09 PM   #5

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
About 8 hours or 500 miles... depends on how fast you drive

I might be interested in doing a weekend at mount high resort sometime in the near future if we could round people up.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:19 PM   #6
Hi
holy shit, thats far. But for lots of fun.

IMHO, I would skip Mountain High and do Bear Mountain & Snow Summit which are only 30 minutes away from Mt High. Much Bigger and better IMO, and most will agree
Old 02-22-2010, 08:26 PM   #8
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I tore my hamstring a few years ago so I can't snowboard anymore.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:36 PM   #9
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Ill go board with you Jason and i can get a few guys to go too...just set up a date and well see who can make it.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:15 AM   #10

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Well i pretty much go up every weekend... so whenever you guys can im totally down! My gf's doing a girls day trip on sunday - maybe a guys day trip is in order?
Old 02-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #11
elliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to behold

elliott.estes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to elliott.estes
I am thinking of going up to Sierra on Thursday.. depending on the weather..
Old 02-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #12

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
im taking work off and will be up at northstar on thursday. You should go there! There parks are awesome
Old 02-23-2010, 05:20 PM   #14
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott.estes View Post
i would be down, but I have a Sierra only pass...
isnt sierra and northstar owned by the same people...you can use passes at both places i think
Old 02-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #15
elliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to behold

elliott.estes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to elliott.estes
yes they are but you have to pay $90 bucks more for a double wammy pass and it's a little bit father so I just bought the sierra pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
isnt sierra and northstar owned by the same people...you can use passes at both places i think
Old 02-24-2010, 09:16 AM   #16

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Well ill be shredding the park most of the day tomorrow. If anyone is planing on coming up or needs a ride to Northstar - HIT ME UP!
Old 02-25-2010, 11:55 AM   #18
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Jason, are you selling your truck?
Old 02-26-2010, 10:02 AM   #19

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Kevin, i was going to but now have changed directions and am going to finally mod it out how i want to - i think were selling the 4runner instead. Its become a HUGE money pit with all the updates we want to do with it. Plus if we go to sell it later we arn't going to get any of that money back.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #20
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
Kevin, i was going to but now have changed directions and am going to finally mod it out how i want to - i think were selling the 4runner instead. Its become a HUGE money pit with all the updates we want to do with it. Plus if we go to sell it later we arn't going to get any of that money back.

i hear 4x4 conversion coming on haha