Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Anyone with a cb in the east Bay Area?

Old 03-05-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
tacomaniacmatt is on a distinguished road

tacomaniacmatt's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone with a cb in the east Bay Area?

Just got a cb radio installed a couple days ago to find out cb is DEAD! Trying to decide if it's worth keeping it in my truck or not...
Old 03-05-2010, 02:29 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaniacmatt View Post
Just got a cb radio installed a couple days ago to find out cb is DEAD! Trying to decide if it's worth keeping it in my truck or not...
That sucks dude.

Get your license and get a ham radio!
Old 03-05-2010, 02:33 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
That sucks dude.

Get your license and get a ham radio!
your telling me, all that effort! I would but probably isn't worth it to me to go through all that hassle
Old 03-05-2010, 02:35 PM   #4

Plus think ill wait until I take a road trip, might be better than I think. Or leave it in to use for nor-cal runs...if we ever start having any!
Old 03-05-2010, 02:41 PM   #5
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaniacmatt View Post
Plus think ill wait until I take a road trip, might be better than I think. Or leave it in to use for nor-cal runs...if we ever start having any!
If we ever start having any?????? theres two posts up there with offroading trips, a mod day this weekend, a mod day in may and camping in June.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:46 PM   #6

just saw mod day, going to try to make it, and the hollister trip for this weekend said not pre-runner friendly

and june is sooo far away lol