Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Possible Yosemite Meet

View Poll Results: Who wants to go?
Yes, I would go 4 100.00%
No, that's ok 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2010, 09:45 AM   #1
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
Possible Yosemite Meet

I have a pass to go into Yosemite that expires in June, so I was wondering if anyone was interested in a meet in the park. We could meet up somewhere and drive in together. I think it would make for some great photo opportunities!

While in the park we could do some hiking and whatnot. I personally wouldn't be spending the night since my parents live an hour away, but for those who have never been there are lots of campgrounds and hotels.

This is just a feeler so see if there's any interest. I was thinking maybe next month, or maybe May.
Old 03-13-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
bunch of my friends and i are going there in like may or so in a couple of trucks to go camping and hang out! we havent set the dates yet!
Old 03-13-2010, 06:03 PM   #3
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
bunch of my friends and i are going there in like may or so in a couple of trucks to go camping and hang out! we havent set the dates yet!
Oh cool that sounds fun. I see you're from Santa Rosa. I lived in Ukiah for almost ten years.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:50 PM   #4
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
o really, whyd you move to reno? You should make the drive to pillsbury next saturday. were having a mudding day there!
Old 03-14-2010, 02:32 PM   #5
Not your average girl

Quote:
o really, whyd you move to reno? You should make the drive to pillsbury next saturday. were having a mudding day there!
I moved for school reasons. My parents moved to Tahoe, then Sonora, and there's not really any Universities near Sonora that I liked.

Where's pillsbury?
Old 03-14-2010, 06:27 PM   #6
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotanator View Post
I moved for school reasons. My parents moved to Tahoe, then Sonora, and there's not really any Universities near Sonora that I liked.

Where's pillsbury?
im near sonora all the time at copperolis at lake tulloch...and pillsbury is 30 min east of ukiah its pillsbury/hull mountain right next to lake mendocino
Old 03-14-2010, 06:35 PM   #7
Not your average girl

Quote:
im near sonora all the time at copperolis at lake tulloch...and pillsbury is 30 min east of ukiah its pillsbury/hull mountain right next to lake mendocino
Oh really? Next time you come down to Sonora we should go wheeling or something. My only Sonora Tacoma buddy moved away to Maine (Coast Guard)

My parents used to own Lake Mendocino Marina!
Old 03-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #8
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Oh really? Next time you come down to Sonora we should go wheeling or something. My only Sonora Tacoma buddy moved away to Maine (Coast Guard)

My parents used to own Lake Mendocino Marina!
i guess you need to make the drive saturday morning to pillsbury to have some fun! Yea i prob wont be to tulloch till it starts warming up to take the jet skis and boat out with my friends, but if i make my way out there then ill let you know...is there any good wheeling places out there? cause i know its a bunch of open land out there. I never explore when im out there!
Old 03-14-2010, 06:47 PM   #9
Not your average girl

Quote:
i guess you need to make the drive saturday morning to pillsbury to have some fun! Yea i prob wont be to tulloch till it starts warming up to take the jet skis and boat out with my friends, but if i make my way out there then ill let you know...is there any good wheeling places out there? cause i know its a bunch of open land out there. I never explore when im out there!
I just might have to haha. I've got plenty of places I could stay if I don't camp.

I love jet skis!!!! Have you ever tried New Melones?

The area I usually go is up 108 way up in the mountains. Couple river crossings, AWESOME mountain views.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:49 PM   #10
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
I just might have to haha. I've got plenty of places I could stay if I don't camp.

I love jet skis!!!! Have you ever tried New Melones?

The area I usually go is up 108 way up in the mountains. Couple river crossings, AWESOME mountain views.
we wont be camping up there on saturday. Us tacomas from sonoma county are prob meeting in windsor for breakfast at 7am then driving to ukiah around 8am to meet a couple people then heading to pillsbury and cruise around all day and then drive home later in the day since its lighter later now!
Old 03-14-2010, 06:56 PM   #12
Not your average girl

Quote:
we wont be camping up there on saturday. Us tacomas from sonoma county are prob meeting in windsor for breakfast at 7am then driving to ukiah around 8am to meet a couple people then heading to pillsbury and cruise around all day and then drive home later in the day since its lighter later now!
I will definitely think about it.

New Melones is off highway 49. From Tulloch you would have to go through downtown Sonora.

Highway 108 runs through Sonora from Oakdale (I think?) all the way over the mountains to 395.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:21 PM   #14
Not your average girl

Quote:
o okay
The more I think about it, the more I want to come!