Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Something in April

View Poll Results: What should we do?
Hollister Hills Run 8 50.00%
Pillsbury / Hull Mountain Run 4 25.00%
Cow Mountain Run 4 25.00%
Mod Day 8 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #1
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Something in April

We need a mod day or some sort of wheeling in early/mid april. Im thinking the weekend of the 10th & 11th. Anyone else down?

Potential Ideas are posted in the poll... (you can select more than one if you like)
Old 04-01-2010, 09:35 AM   #2
Cracker in a Taco
KnurledNut is just really niceKnurledNut is just really niceKnurledNut is just really niceKnurledNut is just really niceKnurledNut is just really nice
Marines: 1st MarDiv
KnurledNut's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know what any of them are, but if it involves cows and cow patties it can't be all bad.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ So then your making the drive from florida to norcal
Old 04-01-2010, 09:38 AM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
We need a mod day or some sort of wheeling in early/mid april. Im thinking the weekend of the 10th & 11th. Anyone else down?

Potential Ideas are posted in the poll... (you can select more than one if you like)

Well my mod day is on the 8th of may and I'm thinking were probably helping Katie move next weekend. I still dont know about wheeling the Prerunner.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:39 AM   #5
Cracker in a Taco
KnurledNut is just really niceKnurledNut is just really niceKnurledNut is just really niceKnurledNut is just really niceKnurledNut is just really nice
Marines: 1st MarDiv
KnurledNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ So then your making the drive from florida to norcal
Sure...see ya'll next week!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:41 AM   #6

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
I feel ya Seth, I used to be a little reluctant to wheel my prerunner. But you would actually be amazed and what you can push it to do. Its alot of fun to because your always anticipating what line you'll be taking to not get stuck! I have to admit though, the first couple scratches do suck, but once your truck has 'em, you might as well wheel it and not care!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:44 AM   #7
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
I feel ya Seth, I used to be a little reluctant to wheel my prerunner. But you would actually be amazed and what you can push it to do. Its alot of fun to because your always anticipating what line you'll be taking to not get stuck! I have to admit though, the first couple scratches do suck, but once your truck has 'em, you might as well wheel it and not care!
Well I was planning on popping the Prerunners off road cherry at the camping trip. I'm getting really excited about it. Going to be a lot of fun.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:59 AM   #8
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll do COW again if we can find a trail that is a little wider. Also down for anything on that list really.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:46 AM   #10

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
SH*T!!! i forgot dude... Well your riding with me then!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:48 AM   #11
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whats up with your truck in April Travis?
Old 04-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #12

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
He is putting it on a lift and saving some miles on his engine/wheels

Maybe a few upgrades while he is at it too!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:53 AM   #13
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
sitting in the driveway for a month Im saving up money and may be doing something BIG. lol
Old 04-01-2010, 11:16 AM   #14
Slamry

big as in 6" lift or long travel or SAS? Maybe a little to much..
Old 04-01-2010, 11:21 AM   #15
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Either 6" fabtech or 4.5" RCD. Im only gunna run 33's on a 17 or 18" wheel with nitto mud grapplers!. So i havent decided which one i want. And im going to try and have a couple things by mid summer. Rear bumper, rear locker, and then lcengineering header hopefully by beginning of may so i can redo my exhaust!

I have some work to do!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:24 AM   #16
Go Big or Go Home!!
I have talked to my buddy bryan at fabworx and he said SAS can either cost $750 or as much as you wont depending on parts and crap. So im not going to think about it for awhile. I got bryans contact for gears so i need to contact him about installing 4.56's in my taco also.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #17

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Can he install a locker on a prerunner???? Ask him next time you talk to him I am looking into it so i can handle more intense situations.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:52 PM   #19
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
Whatever is closest to Redding I am down for.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:56 PM   #20
Not your average girl
yotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Small town firefighter EMT
Name: Katie
yotanator's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to go. In April I will be pretty busy moving but not sure...