Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

PRS Mod Day Picture Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 09:53 AM   #22
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
If anyone wants hi rez copies of certain pictures let me know
Old 05-09-2010, 09:56 AM   #23
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
If anyone wants hi rez copies of certain pictures let me know
I like the one you took from the sidewalk of all the tacos lined up. I nominate that one to replace the existing Nor-Cal banner for TW.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #24
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by billas333 View Post
Aligned the headlight last night heres how they turned out.

I was reading that the beams are suppose to cross left to right but I cant find the adjustment for this. ?

Right now they are just straight on
nice nice.
I drove around the block with mine last night and all i can say is wow.
Ill get some pics of mine up here soon.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #25
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
pictures first page
Old 05-09-2010, 04:03 PM   #26
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
I really wish I could have made it up. there are way too many 2nd gens! I would have been the lone 1st gen it seems. I probably would have been exiled anyways!
Old 05-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #27
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
You wouldn't of been the only 1st gen. Alvin was there who drives a 1st gen.

Good lookin' pictures Mark.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:35 PM   #28
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post

its sucks that I arrived so late and we didn't get any group photos
Old 05-09-2010, 06:57 PM   #30
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Looked like fun for sure, hope to make the next one.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #31
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Im so jelous of alvins truck. since its the same color model ect as mine but is decked out in trail armor. One day
Old 05-09-2010, 07:35 PM   #32
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
Im so jelous of alvins truck. since its the same color model ect as mine but is decked out in trail armor. One day
Yeah but you have lift, tires, wheels when he doesn't. Or at least more of it than him hah. It's alright though Dylan you're gonna get there hha.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #33
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah but you have lift, tires, wheels when he doesn't. Or at least more of it than him hah. It's alright though Dylan you're gonna get there hha.
No he has sway a way's and a leaf pack. lol
Old 05-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #34
Screw your MPG's

Yeah I know he has some lift but not as much as Dylans that was what I was getting to hah. My mistake
Old 05-09-2010, 10:34 PM   #35
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
At some point we should all get together just for a bs meet and greet minus the mods, minus the wheeling, and just hang out... maybe take some cool pics or something...
Old 05-10-2010, 07:39 AM   #36
Screw your MPG's

Im down for some of that Mark.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:51 AM   #37
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
Demello and Budbuilt just had great end of the year sales that I couldn't pass up. I like your wheel/tire setup. My A/T's are descent but I'm looking into getting some M/T's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
No he has sway a way's and a leaf pack. lol
Yup got SAW 2.0 cranked to about 2.5 and Wheelers replacement leafs that gave me about 1.5". But it started to lose some arch and thinking of getting a pair of new leafs or shackles."

Quote:
Yeah I know he has some lift but not as much as Dylans that was what I was getting to hah. My mistake
Yeah your mistake Hope you got your alignment. You were swerving quite a bit on the way back from Seth's.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:27 AM   #38
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post
Demello and Budbuilt just had great end of the year sales that I couldn't pass up. I like your wheel/tire setup. My A/T's are descent but I'm looking into getting some M/T's.

Yup got SAW 2.0 cranked to about 2.5 and Wheelers replacement leafs that gave me about 1.5". But it started to lose some arch and thinking of getting a pair of new leafs or shackles."

Yeah your mistake Hope you got your alignment. You were swerving quite a bit on the way back from Seth's.

Alvin you gotta get those pictures your friend took. Were all anxious to see them.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:32 AM   #39
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
Alvin you gotta get those pictures your friend took. Were all anxious to see them.
Definitely man. I've been on him since yesterday.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:55 AM   #40
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post
Definitely man. I've been on him since yesterday.
hahah... good man.