Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Bay Area Taco Night?

Old 06-17-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdtemple's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb July 28th, 7pm @ hooters Dublin - Bay Area Taco Night

When I rode motorcycles there was a meet almost every Thursday night at a local Starbucks. I also used to ride with a group that the 2nd Saturday of every month was a canyon meet/ride.

Perhaps there could be a Wednesday night Hooters/Starbucks/in & out/insert place here to meet other taco owners. Maybe a 3rd Sunday Hollister or Carnegie meet, just throwing out idea's.

Nothing formal, just show up if you have nothing to do.

Next scheduled meet is July 28th at 7pm. Hooters Dublin. Last wednesday of the month!
Old 06-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
To bad I live to far away.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:37 PM   #4
deejaecee is on a distinguished road
deejaecee's Tacoma Gallery
Im always down to meet up!
Old 06-18-2010, 11:00 AM   #5
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for July 30th. What time?
Old 06-20-2010, 11:11 AM   #6
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hooters in Dublin California, Wednesday night, June 30th @ 7pm.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:17 AM   #7
Carlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud of
Army:
Carlo's Tacoma Gallery
Dam, I am too far north (Santa Rosa).
Old 06-20-2010, 08:06 PM   #8
trdkamuri51o is on a distinguished road
trdkamuri51o's Tacoma Gallery
im game.. its mah bday night too!!! (june 30th) throw up a time and shiz and ill praly be there...
Old 06-20-2010, 08:15 PM   #9
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo View Post
Dam, I am too far north (Santa Rosa).
Maybe we can have one of our own. I know 3 members in SR, 1 in Rohnert Park, and 4 in Petaluma.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:58 AM   #10
Hooters Tonight!
Old 06-30-2010, 01:30 PM   #11
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I really want to come and could make it...im 35 miles away aaaaalmost to far for a weekday for me. How many people we got so far?
Old 06-30-2010, 01:39 PM   #12
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Maybe we can have one of our own. I know 3 members in SR, 1 in Rohnert Park, and 4 in Petaluma.

I'd come up that way, np
Old 06-30-2010, 07:54 PM   #13
Tonight was a bust, try again next month.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:55 PM   #14
Slamry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohn617 View Post
I'd come up that way, np
Nice, I'll let you know if we come up with something.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:02 PM   #15
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Pew Professional
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
Darn! I just got back into San Ramon today, It was my moms B-day today. If i had logged on earlier I would have been down to meet up with you guys.

what city are you guys in? I'll be here till Monday. we should meet up again.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #16
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a Taco night but a weekday commute from SJ to Dublin and back would suck for me. I'll keep an eye out for the next one.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:49 PM   #17
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
willing to come out to a meet if its further north.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:59 AM   #18
Bumpage, Post here if you plan on going to hooters in Dublin on Wednesday night the 28th. This will be the last attempt to get a Wednesday night meet started.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:54 PM   #19
Carone will become famous soon enoughCarone will become famous soon enough
Carone's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Carone
ill probably drop by as long as theres a turn out
Old 07-28-2010, 09:16 AM   #20
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtemple View Post
Bumpage, Post here if you plan on going to hooters in Dublin on Wednesday night the 28th. This will be the last attempt to get a Wednesday night meet started.
Would have been more down to go if it wasn't 1 day notice...