Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Northern CA B.S thread

Old 06-28-2010, 09:00 PM   #21
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
I am I'm moving out onto old Fort Ord in a duplex... military housing, tired of living in an apartment...technically I'll be in Seaside, but yeah the same area
Oh okay do you have more space, garage, etc?
Old 06-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #22
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Oh okay do you have more space, garage, etc?
yeah, still no garage but a carport and an actual yard, plus a bigger place 3 bedrooms 1.5 baths.

Plus no bitching landlord living next door
Old 06-28-2010, 09:31 PM   #23
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yeah, still no garage but a carport and an actual yard, plus a bigger place 3 bedrooms 1.5 baths.

Plus no bitching landlord living next door
That's good definitely an upside and an improvement for everything. Glad to hear it and if you guys need help moving I can lend a hand if I'm available.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:15 AM   #24
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
That's good definitely an upside and an improvement for everything. Glad to hear it and if you guys need help moving I can lend a hand if I'm available.
Thanks but I got a handle on it... I really don't have too much stuff
Old 06-30-2010, 07:01 AM   #25
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Thanks but I got a handle on it... I really don't have too much stuff
Alright just thought I'd throw the offer on the table.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:17 AM   #26
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Who's got plans for the 4th? Thinking of maybe doing Bartlett Springs road to Indian Valley Res. and doing some fishing. Maybe take off super early on the 3rd, staying the night and heading back the morning of the 4th.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:31 AM   #27
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm probably going to Indian valley Reservoir the week after the 4th.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:34 AM   #28
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Really, well I might keep that in mind, are you camping or day trip?
Old 06-30-2010, 07:36 AM   #29
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just probably a day trip. Most likely during the week sometime if I don't have work.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:03 AM   #30
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
BS Bump. Whats everyone up to?
Old 09-10-2010, 10:10 AM   #31
Slamry

Working.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #32
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
me dos.

USGA Championship at my work is about to go off on sunday. Its ridiculous around here right now. Having to work saturday then 8am - 9 pm shifts next week till thursday
Old 09-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #33
Slamry

Wowowwowowow guess we won't be playing golf for a week.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #34
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Today is my day off
Old 09-10-2010, 10:22 AM   #35

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
yep Sucks but ill be SOOOO happy once this thing is over
Old 09-10-2010, 04:08 PM   #36
Screw your MPG's

I just got off of work! Finally have a full weekend to myself thank goodness.
Old 09-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #37
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i have a three day weekend, i think I'm going to clean the Tacoma real good this weekend. Its filthy. Too bad I gotta miss P.R.S.'s Mod Day
Old 09-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #38
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Wooo! Friday! Too bad I'll probably work most of the weekend. Gonna try and check out the art and wine festival in Capitola.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:14 PM   #39
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
Yeah i have a three day weekend, i think I'm going to clean the Tacoma real good this weekend. Its filthy. Too bad I gotta miss P.R.S.'s Mod Day
How come you're missing it?
Old 09-11-2010, 06:52 AM   #40
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Well good morning NorCAL!!!!!