Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Northern CA B.S thread

Old 06-25-2010, 09:25 PM   #1
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Northern CA B.S thread

since other regions have BS threads I thought I'd add one for us, if a mod wants to make this a sticky that would be great.

Basically just a place to discuss everything.. feelers for events etc
Old 06-25-2010, 09:30 PM   #2
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be first, I'd like to get a few guys together after I move into my new place for maybe a BBQ and picture meet... I found a new location that I think would be sick for pictures

so what cha think?

It would have to be after the 17th-18th of July weekend since I don't move until then...

preferably sooner than later...

We could also just skip the BBQ (or have someone else host it) and do the pics anyway... theres lots of photogenic place here in Monterey, but I also like this new area.

The area is pretty cool, run down over grown old fort Ord buildings... plenty of space and lots of character.

Plus there is always Big Sur, Aslimor, and of course Pebble Beach (after US Open)

let me know so I can guage interest then I'll make a real thread for it
Old 06-25-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
i am originally from northern cal... but located in so cal right now.. but i will be up in northern california around that time.. so if something is going on i might be down, not the 17th though.. got a wedding to go to
Old 06-25-2010, 09:41 PM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
ok, it's almost july...why am i still cold?
Old 06-25-2010, 11:16 PM   #5
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I know its foggy here
Old 06-27-2010, 01:50 PM   #6
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
wow so much for a BS thread... I guess we don't have enough traffic for one...
Old 06-27-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
you also posted on friday and most people are occupied during the weekend. just a thought Im sure come monday many will post up.

--------------

I'd like to do another wrench meet before september, screw the heat

also, ive got the boat docked at lake sonoma now, maybe we do a wake boarding trip? Unfortunately would have to limit the number of people to 5, unless others want to bring there boat out too... or jet skis
Old 06-27-2010, 01:57 PM   #8
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
you also posted on friday and most people are occupied during the weekend. just a thought Im sure come monday many will post up.

--------------

I'd like to do another wrench meet before september, screw the heat

also, ive got the boat docked at lake sonoma now, maybe we do a wake boarding trip? Unfortunately would have to limit the number of people to 5, unless others want to bring there boat out too... or jet skis
Sounds fun
Old 06-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #9
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Someone say something about jet ski's?
Old 06-27-2010, 02:08 PM   #10
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
i also have 2 old school kawasaki 650 stand ups... haven't been run in about 2 years but im sure i could get them to work again and bring them out.

Maybe we make a weekend of camping? meet saturday morning, leave sunday afternoon/evening?
Old 06-27-2010, 05:21 PM   #11
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
me and my big mouth...now i'm sweating balls...100 degrees at the archery range..
Old 06-27-2010, 05:51 PM   #12
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha, got to 98 at work here today. Finally feels like summer is coming in.
Old 06-27-2010, 06:22 PM   #14
wrong day to try BBQ cooked Pizza. working dough next to a hot grill...damn. i'm hot!!
Old 06-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #15
Slamry

Where at in norcal Chad?
Old 06-28-2010, 01:43 PM   #16
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm camping pretty much every weekend in July. Sorry guys, no meets for me til August
Old 06-28-2010, 02:56 PM   #17

stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^ lame! where was the invite? haha
Old 06-28-2010, 03:54 PM   #18
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
take your pick

San Onofre
Yosemite
Brannan Island
El Dorado National Forrest

haha pretty much all over CA
Old 06-28-2010, 04:02 PM   #19
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
wooh BS thread! I'm down for another meet regardless of what it is. All just depends on if I get caught working that weekend or not.

Mark are you moving into a new complex and still in Monterey?
Old 06-28-2010, 07:03 PM   #20
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
wooh BS thread! I'm down for another meet regardless of what it is. All just depends on if I get caught working that weekend or not.

Mark are you moving into a new complex and still in Monterey?
I am I'm moving out onto old Fort Ord in a duplex... military housing, tired of living in an apartment...technically I'll be in Seaside, but yeah the same area