1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any Sonoma county 6" lift guys here??

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by chad68, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Sep 26, 2010 at 6:43 PM
    chad68

chad68 [OP] Master Jedi Member I am...

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    In a (Toyota) van down by the river! Sonoma Cownty
    Vehicle:
    2009 4x4 reg cab. Modded with more to come
    Polished 16x8 Pro Comp 1069's 4" BS Nitto Mud Grapplers 305/70/16 Magnaflow & glasspack muffler Stainless tip K&N 63 series Aircharger Vent visors Autometer volt and dig. temp. gauge custom mounted Factory chrome rear bumper (not black factory, one) TRD pedal covers TRD skid plate Hurst T handle shift knob Rear Tint Clear bra on the sides Chrome extinguisher Icon non resi coilovers, ICON RR shocks, black seat covers. And some other crap
    If there is anybody in Sonoma County (Santa Rosa area) wth a 6" Pro Comp lift who can do me a favor? Can I check out your lift up close and personal like, without getting a cap popped in me? I'm trying to see if 4" of backspacing with a 16" wheel would work, instead of using 17" wheels. I know it's been done at least by one or two people but what I don't know is what the backspacing was they had to get their 16" wheels to. From what I could kinda find out I would be really really in the ballpark where I'm at but I need to be 100% sure.

Or I could take my chances at the mall LOL.

2. Sep 27, 2010 at 10:10 AM
    1337Taco

1337Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 4X4 Manual
    Chachie has one, and lives in Cotati (I think). Think his might be fabtech though.

3. Sep 29, 2010 at 10:01 AM
    Chachie

Chachie Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Nor Cal
    Vehicle:
    '06 TRD OR, 4x4, Auto, 6" Fabtech, 35's
    Locker mod, Anytime fog mod, always 400w mod.
    Ya ive got a 6" fabtech...

4. Oct 5, 2010 at 10:15 PM
    chad68

chad68 [OP] Master Jedi Member I am...

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    In a (Toyota) van down by the river! Sonoma Cownty
    Vehicle:
    2009 4x4 reg cab. Modded with more to come
    Polished 16x8 Pro Comp 1069's 4" BS Nitto Mud Grapplers 305/70/16 Magnaflow & glasspack muffler Stainless tip K&N 63 series Aircharger Vent visors Autometer volt and dig. temp. gauge custom mounted Factory chrome rear bumper (not black factory, one) TRD pedal covers TRD skid plate Hurst T handle shift knob Rear Tint Clear bra on the sides Chrome extinguisher Icon non resi coilovers, ICON RR shocks, black seat covers. And some other crap

I was looking for somebody with a 6" lift to see if I could crawl under and take a look at something real quick but decided to stay at 3" of lift, at least for the time being. I would still be interested in taking a look at somebodies 6" lift though real quick.

Products Discussed in

To Top