Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Northern California (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/northern-california/)
-   -   Are there gathering (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/northern-california/11617-there-gathering.html)

ubermx5 07-18-2008 08:15 AM

Are there gathering

So does any put on Gathering monthly.

Like everyone meet at in&Out to talk and show off there trucks and mods.

Talk about great places to go off roading or cruzzing?

Or meet at the local Kragen and just talk shop?

Or how about monthly Tech days, where you can work on your truck and help other fix issues or make upgrades?

NorCalSport 07-18-2008 02:55 PM

I'll see if i can round up a few for a little meet/greet in the Bay Area. Stayed tuned.

05 X-Runner 07-23-2008 10:14 PM

Im down for it.. I'll see if i can get some of the X-Runner guys and gal from the area to show up

OBTW... Hey Randy, how you been ?

beehunt 07-23-2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCalSport (Post 131146)
I'll see if i can round up a few for a little meet/greet in the Bay Area. Stayed tuned.

Walnut Creek huh? Mee too let's get a nor cal meet in the works

Mr.Fahrenheit 10-28-2008 09:45 PM

any updates on this?? i live in vallejo and am very interested in a nor-cal meet. i think it would be sweet!!!:D

05 X-Runner 10-29-2008 10:10 AM

Im from Napa... A bunch of us X-Runner's get together about once every other month to do some mods, cruize,have lunch,drink beers, your more then welcome to come hang with us anytime, hell im sure most of us would be more then willing to help you with any wrenching or mods you want to do :thumbsup:

Mr.Fahrenheit 11-02-2008 07:44 PM

how many x-runners? i work in napa and my gf lives there too some im up there a lot..so would i be the only 4x4 taco there?

05 X-Runner 11-02-2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Fahrenheit (Post 231599)
how many x-runners? i work in napa and my gf lives there too some im up there a lot..so would i be the only 4x4 taco there?

The last meet we had here in napa was in Sept, We had about 6 x-runners there. and the other one was in june and we had like10. And dont worry about being the only 4x4 there we dont care its still a taco

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/P9060126.jpg

From june
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...t/P6200017.jpg

Mr.Fahrenheit 11-02-2008 10:52 PM

cool sounds good. keep me posted.:D

derekabraham 11-02-2008 10:54 PM

Keep me posted, too. I wouldn't mind making a road trip.

Mr.Fahrenheit 11-02-2008 11:01 PM

we need a good sized gathering though.....i see so many tacomas up here but no meets....its sad :(

MsTRD 11-02-2008 11:13 PM

i'd be down for a meet :)

Mr.Fahrenheit 11-02-2008 11:27 PM

sweet so thats a total of 4 people on here.......:D lets keep it going

NorCalSport 11-08-2008 09:06 AM

If one of you guys/gals wants to work with me on planning a NorCal meet, shoot me a message and we'll start putting something together. I have a few places and ideas we can throw out there and something that will be for everyone..XRs, 4x4s, etc.

05 X-Runner 11-08-2008 10:20 AM

Im sure i can get some peeps from XR-U to show up..

Hey Randy we missed you at the HB meet, lenie and i were looking for you, only 3 peeps from up here went this year :(

NorCalSport 11-08-2008 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner (Post 239756)
Im sure i can get some peeps from XR-U to show up..

Hey Randy we missed you at the HB meet, lenie and i were looking for you, only 3 peeps from up here went this year :(

Yeah, I was concerned about driving down that far and only being bothered by the park rangers like last year. I heard some showed up and left early. I'm in SoCal now but be back home Tuesday.

If you wanna work with me to get a norcal meet together, shoot me a message and we'll throw something together real nice and maybe some of the socal folks will come to NorCal.

I'll do what I can to make it happen and hopefully not get deployed when it does.

Mr.Fahrenheit 11-09-2008 01:28 AM

hey im willing to help, let me know if there is anything i can do too.:D

UglyKid2 11-10-2008 02:42 PM

Hey guys, do you mind if an OLD guy shows up? I'm 55 but I still got all my teeth and hair! I'm also in Napa, with a lifted '09 PreRunner....
There's a group of x runners in Sacramento with a website(kapital something or other) maybe they would be interested, the more, the better. I also belong to a tarantula society and when we meet we try to keep the location "central" so nobody has to drive too far unless yer comin from Southern California which would be great also. If ya want to meet in Napa, we could do an Up Valley cruise past all the wineries. Just an idea I'm throwing out there, lets hear yours! :cool:

Mr.Fahrenheit 11-10-2008 05:45 PM

same idea as you since im in napa as well. haven't seen your prerunner around....ill keep my eyes open.

NorCalSport 11-10-2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UglyKid2 (Post 241897)
Hey guys, do you mind if an OLD guy shows up? I'm 55 but I still got all my teeth and hair! I'm also in Napa, with a lifted '09 PreRunner....
There's a group of x runners in Sacramento with a website(kapital something or other) maybe they would be interested, the more, the better. I also belong to a tarantula society and when we meet we try to keep the location "central" so nobody has to drive too far unless yer comin from Southern California which would be great also. If ya want to meet in Napa, we could do an Up Valley cruise past all the wineries. Just an idea I'm throwing out there, lets hear yours! :cool:

No, not at all and great suggestion. I'm willing to get it going, just need a little help as I can sometimes get deployed at last minute due to work and need someone to continue with the meet in case I am sent off somewhere.