1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

4th July meet?

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by Lil'Taco, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Jun 20, 2012 at 7:56 PM
    Lil'Taco

Lil'Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scotty
    Wilsonville
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner Sport DCSB
    Total Chaos +2" Long Travel, Coil Bucket Gussets, Spindle Gussets, LCA Cam Gussets, Glassworks 4" fenders, B.A.M.F. rock sliders with fill plates, Decked Drawer system, aFe CAI, Borla Cat-back exhaust, Blitzpro 21S LED light bar w/ B.A.M.F. behind the grill light bar mount, Red Label Off-road tube bumper, Redline hood struts, Grillcraft grill, Weather Tech floor mats, HID headlights and fog lights... It has more stuff done to it now.
    Just wondering if anyone has a 4th meet planned or would like to start one? I still haven't meet anyone in the area and should be around for the 4th for ones. I would love to help out if anyone wants offer up a place, I live on base and in dorms so I have no where to host.

Also if anyone is looking to sell a Total Chaos +2" LT kit they would like to sell and help install I'm looking for one.

2. Jun 20, 2012 at 8:15 PM
    JLee

JLee The Man! Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Benicia, CA
    Vehicle:
    02 Extra cab SAS Linked front and rear
    I lost track thousands of dollars ago.
    Were all going camping the weekend after the 4th I'm leaving the 5th so I'm not going much on the 4th but packing the truck.

3. Jun 20, 2012 at 10:44 PM
    Lil'Taco

Lil'Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scotty
    Wilsonville
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner Sport DCSB
    Total Chaos +2" Long Travel, Coil Bucket Gussets, Spindle Gussets, LCA Cam Gussets, Glassworks 4" fenders, B.A.M.F. rock sliders with fill plates, Decked Drawer system, aFe CAI, Borla Cat-back exhaust, Blitzpro 21S LED light bar w/ B.A.M.F. behind the grill light bar mount, Red Label Off-road tube bumper, Redline hood struts, Grillcraft grill, Weather Tech floor mats, HID headlights and fog lights... It has more stuff done to it now.
    of course something going on after the time I'm sure I'll be around... what about the weekend before or maybe just a pack your shit and prep get together? Where is everyone going camping at?

4. Jun 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM
    Casper421

Casper421 Big taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    In the woods
    Vehicle:
    06 Tundra
    A little here and there

Products Discussed in

To Top