1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone know of any good places hiring?

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by 12TRDTacoma, May 26, 2013.

1. May 26, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    12TRDTacoma

12TRDTacoma [OP] Powered by Ford, GM, VW, and Mercedes

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Concordia
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport DCLB 4x4 Supercharged
    Boosted
    I am out of a job for the moment, I was previously working at this scam of a place called Solarcity as an installer there, after some time I realized that it wasn't the job for me by any means, this was especially true with the garbage pay they offered ($14/hr.. REALLY?!) as well as the work pace, which is ridiculously fast and overbearing. Myself and one of the regional managers there spoke about it all and we ended up agreeing that I'll put in my two weeks as I look for another job. It ends up being that the guy cut me loose saying that "I resigned" when that's never what we agreed on after that work week (the day we spoke was the last day of that particular work week) and everything we talked about was just politics for him to try and save face at the moment. I never heard back from them after asking why I was not on the work schedule for Monday. I like how they expect you to know everything when they don't tell you nothing in the first place. Needless to say, I'll probably be burning all those shirts of theirs in the barbecue pit. Unless any one you guys like to be hassled over stupid things like going to your car while at the job site, or taking a break, or even something as trivial as pulling out your phone to play some music, never work at that scam of a place. After all, you will just be another number to them and their dirty politics. The pay is crap too.

Sorry about that, had to vent somewhere.

So I am back on the job market looking for something good, and local, and where they might actually appreciate me, or at least pay me well. Haha. Does anyone know of some good places where I can apply at that are currently hiring? I have plenty of good all around experience in plenty of fields and can show you a resume if you guys want. My strong suits are in mechanical aptitude, I have great people skills, and am currently serving in the Military as military police, I was prior transportation corps.

Last edited: May 27, 2013
  2. May 27, 2013 at 7:56 PM
    12TRDTacoma

12TRDTacoma [OP] Powered by Ford, GM, VW, and Mercedes

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Concordia
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport DCLB 4x4 Supercharged
    Boosted
    Bump. Happy Memorial Day to all my fellow service members past and present!

3. May 31, 2013 at 8:52 AM
    Redfox1

Redfox1 'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas

Member:
    First Name:
    Conner
    Santa Paula, CA and SLO
    Vehicle:
    09 Prerunner Sport TRD
    Browning Floor Mats, 275/70/17 BFG All-Terrain T/A's, Procomp 7089 wheels,Rear Spring TSB, Bilstein 5100's, LED roof light, seatbelt chime disabled, CB, UWS Toolbox,
    Where are you located? Sorry can't see it on my phone

4. May 31, 2013 at 5:15 PM
    OnTheTrail

OnTheTrail Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Jose, CA
    Vehicle:
    2006 TRD Offroad
    Check calopps.org It's a government job posting site. Found my job there last year.

Products Discussed in

To Top