LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Caming/Wheelin Trip Pics

Old 06-30-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Caming/Wheelin Trip Pics

My unkle passed away 3 weeks ago and he loved camping. He wanted his ashes spread at point lookout in western MD, so my cousin and I and family and close friends went caping this past weekend. I snapped some pics and thought I'd share. It's been like 16yrs since I was last camping. So relaxing and fun. Enjoy.

The view of the Potomac River from the camp site.

Man it was HOT haha

My cousin in his 94' launching his new electric powered paddle boat I was laughing my ass off while he was doing this haha.

And some taco pics

Old 06-30-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
sweet ride
Old 06-30-2010, 06:02 PM   #3
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that bro. I can see why he wanted his ashes spread there. Cool pics.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:08 PM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thing your family did for him.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobox View Post
^ amazing syncline

Great pics, man. Your uncle's ashes rest in a beautiful spot.

And sweet truck.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:39 AM   #6
Toyota FTW
2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about2000yota has a spectacular aura about

Name: Garrett
2000yota's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear that man your truck looks great i like those tires are they AT or MT?
Old 07-01-2010, 09:51 AM   #7
Never seen Forest Gump
tim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtim920 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
tim920's Tacoma Gallery
We don't know what to class those (Goodyear Wrangler DuraTracs) as. Someone (I think Krayzie SJ) said, "It's like an MT and an AT had sex and gave birth to the DuraTracs."
Old 07-01-2010, 10:39 AM   #8
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Yeah I liked camping up there so much I think I'm goin to buy a camper and camp site.
The duratracs are a great tire. They look and perform like a MT but they ride and sound like a AT... IDK though haha.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:21 PM   #9
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
RIP uncle.. nice resting place for his remains. kudos.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #10
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, great pictures. Bless you and your family for what you did for your Uncle. now he can really rest in peace.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:56 AM   #11
DizzyZ has a brilliant futureDizzyZ has a brilliant futureDizzyZ has a brilliant futureDizzyZ has a brilliant futureDizzyZ has a brilliant futureDizzyZ has a brilliant futureDizzyZ has a brilliant futureDizzyZ has a brilliant futureDizzyZ has a brilliant futureDizzyZ has a brilliant futureDizzyZ has a brilliant future
Navy:
Name: Dennis
DizzyZ's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tacobox! What kind of tonneau cover is that? It looks good on the tacoma!