Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Regular Cab Off-Road Pics!

Old 07-07-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Regular Cab Off-Road Pics!

I am seriously debating buying a Regular cab instead of a DC. I know there are some sick reg cabs out there. Just wanting to see some pics of a Reg Cab off-road. thanks
Old 07-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #2
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-07-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
High Speed, Low Drag
solidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to behold
solidcopy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrotter View Post

Priceless.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
reg cab ftw! I do like the extra space of my xtra cab though.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #5
Trigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud ofTrigger has much to be proud of
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Haha awesome pics. Try to keep em' coming. What kind of locker did you put on that thing?
Old 07-07-2010, 09:39 PM   #6
Firefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFirefighter160 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Josh
Firefighter160's Tacoma Gallery
Not really off road but still look good....
Attached Thumbnails
Regular Cab Off-Road Pics!-433058366_1504969639_0.jpg   Regular Cab Off-Road Pics!-l_dfe629bc3c0615eb597af0e19c073174.jpg   Regular Cab Off-Road Pics!-l_f581e322f679d6f5684e641bfdb8fa6a.jpg  
Old 07-07-2010, 09:42 PM   #7
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
Haha awesome pics. Try to keep em' coming. What kind of locker did you put on that thing?
thanks, I've got more somewhere. I have a lockright in the rear, and soon an ARB in the front.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:39 AM   #8
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrotter View Post
thanks, I've got more somewhere. I have a lockright in the rear, and soon an ARB in the front.

Thats badass. Bet that thing can go anywhere.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:19 PM   #9
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
I do often find myself wishing I had gotten a regular cab 4x4, but then I think about how convenient it is to have some storage space inside the access cab for valuables or when its raining.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #10
I Will Find You...
Vindicitive is on a distinguished road

Vindicitive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am seriously debating buying a Regular cab instead of a DC. I know there are some sick reg cabs out there. Just wanting to see some pics of a Reg Cab off-road. thanks
if your stuck between the two, why not get an acess cab?
Old 07-08-2010, 07:19 PM   #11
Quote:
Thats badass. Bet that thing can go anywhere.
it is like a mountain goat, perfect size IMO, good breakover angle but still good on a hillclimb. Before long, maybe by this fall I will have 35's on it, been looking at super swampers in a 35X10.50X16, less rubbing that way.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #12
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
^^ yea man looks awesome, can't wait to see the 35's on it, post up some pics when its done.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:38 PM   #13
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicitive View Post
if your stuck between the two, why not get an acess cab?
Good question. haha, I dont know why but its just between going all out with a 4dr or keeping it simple with a base model reg cab.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...installed.html --------this is what I would do with a regular cab. love it
Old 07-09-2010, 08:16 AM   #14
WhiteRabbit is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteRabbit is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteRabbit is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteRabbit is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteRabbit is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteRabbit is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteRabbit is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteRabbit is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteRabbit is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteRabbit is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteRabbit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Izzy
WhiteRabbit's Tacoma Gallery
99 single cab

This is my 99 single cab. The shorter wheelbase is much easier to navigate on narrow trails and doesn't get high centered as easily.
Attached Thumbnails
Regular Cab Off-Road Pics!-dscn2666.jpg   Regular Cab Off-Road Pics!-dscn2667.jpg   Regular Cab Off-Road Pics!-dscn2673.jpg  
Old 07-09-2010, 08:20 AM   #15
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking rig.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:27 PM   #16
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-09-2010, 02:02 PM   #18
Daudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaudio is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Daudio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit View Post
This is my 99 single cab. The shorter wheelbase is much easier to navigate on narrow trails and doesn't get high centered as easily.

Nice ride.....I grew up in Columbia, MD! Where do u live?
Old 07-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #19
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
you could always do what 00regcab on TTORA did. Start with a reg cab + frame, swap out cabs...he's got an xcab cab on a reg cab frame. probably one of my favorite trucks of all time.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #20
Trigger's Tacoma Gallery
^^Haha thats crazy. Got the room of a X-cab but the wheelbase of a reg cab. I like it