Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

corolla, north carolina trails?

Old 07-08-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
fitryders2 will become famous soon enough
Name: shawn
fitryders2's Tacoma Gallery
corolla, north carolina trails?

i was out driving on the beach in corolla, nc and we noticed some trails goin over the dunes. we asked a sheriff about them and he said we could drive them. i guess there wild life trails. but we drove on them and had a blast. didnt know if anyone else knew about these. also supposidly the last gas station on the left before the beach entrance has a map for all the trails. figured id let yall know just incase you didnt.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:09 AM   #2
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Corolla right now. We can meet up tonight. PM coming your way...
Old 07-08-2010, 11:13 AM   #3
T O Y O T A
mlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of lightmlittle is a glorious beacon of light

Army: E Co, 4-3 ADA BN Executive Officer
Name: Michael
mlittle's Tacoma Gallery
Why does everyone have to be in Corolla a month before I get there?
Old 07-08-2010, 11:13 AM   #4
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlittle View Post
Why does everyone have to be in Corolla a month before I get there?
lemme know when you go, i may go too
Old 07-08-2010, 11:14 AM   #5
im in va. me and a couple friends go almost every weekend. we were gunna go this weekend but there calling for rain all weekend. so were not sure yet.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:15 AM   #6
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
But to answer the thread yes the trails behind the dunes are pretty cool.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #7
COMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud of

Army:
COMAtized99's Tacoma Gallery
more info on the trails you speak of.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #8
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMAtized99 View Post
more info on the trails you speak of.
You have the "highway" on the ocean where you see people park, fish, hangout and such then there are entrances between dunes to trails and houses that are back there. They are very fun for light off-roading.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:34 PM   #9
COMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud ofCOMAtized99 has much to be proud of

Army:
COMAtized99's Tacoma Gallery
cool.. would love to do that!!
Old 07-08-2010, 12:46 PM   #10
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
So while your driving on the beach in Corolla you can go on those roads back behind the dunes and theirs trails? The ones we drove were just beach houses?
Old 07-08-2010, 01:16 PM   #11
the sheriff told me they were wild life trails/neighborhood. and you can drive them but if you come up to any signs that say "no vehicles aloud" or "no trespassing" dont even try them. i actually had 2 sheriffs come out to the dunes when i came out i came down a dune i wasnt suppose to i guess cause it was steep and not actually a entrance/exit. but thankfully they didnt see my tire tracks to my truck cause we were parked right in front of it. haha
Old 07-08-2010, 01:23 PM   #12
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
just reading the title of this had me thinking someone was going to attempt some north carolina trails in a corolla! somewhat relieved to see i was wrong!
Old 07-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #13
haha
Old 07-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #14
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Im going there this fall I will defiently have to check them out!