Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

SoCal Trailhunting...Indio/Palm Springs

Old 06-15-2008, 03:34 PM   #1
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
SoCal Trailhunting...Indio/Palm Springs

I am looking for trails or ppl to go 4byin with. Is there anyone out there that knows of some good trails?
I would like to arrange a meet or group that offroads a different trail every week or two.
Anyone interested...?
Old 06-17-2008, 04:55 PM   #2
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I am always up for 4 wheeling. My Mom lives in Palm Desert and i visit her. I wouldn't want to go until the fall, too HOT!!! Would you be up for some wheeling in the arrowhead/big bear area?
Old 06-17-2008, 05:18 PM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
gorman is really fun
Old 06-17-2008, 08:28 PM   #4
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TengoTaco View Post
Ya I am always up for 4 wheeling. My Mom lives in Palm Desert and i visit her. I wouldn't want to go until the fall, too HOT!!! Would you be up for some wheeling in the arrowhead/big bear area?
For sure. what kinda trails are there up there?
Old 06-17-2008, 08:29 PM   #5
Eat My Dirt

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
gorman is really fun
where is gorman?
Old 06-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
5 north just passed castaic lake
Old 06-17-2008, 08:32 PM   #7
Lanceuppercut06 is on a distinguished road

Lanceuppercut06's Tacoma Gallery
hey siafu what's up with the message dont understand it ? im setting up a meet too ? I got one going on too ?
Old 06-18-2008, 06:37 PM   #8
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested going to the get-together July 12th east of San Diego? We are doing some off-roading in Pine Valley. We are meeting at 9am at the Mc Donalds off Los Coaches Rd. This might be a little easier than planning something before that date. Heres a link to the member who is planning it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...rail-meet.html