Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Texas tacos

Old 07-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
Texas tacos

Tyler and I decided to get together and take some pics..enjoy
where are all the texas tacos at?
OFFICIAL Houston and surrounding areas meet(one time meet thread- dont want to thread jack)
The plan: August 7th(saturday) Meet at 14505 Gulf Freeway Houston, TX 77034 at 10:30am, we will wait to meet there for everyone who has planned to come and is in the list below. Then convoy down to Galveston around 11:30, grab some lunch on the wall, and finally move on down to San Luis pass where we can wheel. Sound good? let me know if we need to push back the time for anyone that's driving further.
1. APTJ (Eric)
[B]2. TacM31 (Tyler) has to work
[B]3. MrGuitarguy-work came up
4. Country?
5. Topgun155
6. Aggie97?
7. ackershaw/H20
[B]8. bobbyseth-wedding
9. big tacoman?
10. Paul's TRD
[B]11. Samster will be installing lift.
[B]12. Taco Prerunner
13. Trailertrashman

Old 07-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #2
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Present!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 11:35 AM   #3
APTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedAPTJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
atta boy..Sweet truck..we're thinking its about time for a meet around the houston/galveston area eh?
Old 07-16-2010, 02:32 PM   #4
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by APTJ View Post
atta boy..Sweet truck..we're thinking its about time for a meet around the houston/galveston area eh?
I do believe so........
Old 07-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #5
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
Well my truck isnt nearly as glamorous as y'alls but Im down. Let me know where and when.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #6

APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to be outta town for a week but TacM31 (tyler) and I are trying to decide on a date and place...If we want to do some wheeling then San Luis Pass Galveston would be a great place for some minor wheeling, If we want to just do a meet and greet type thing I think I might have a neat place for us in spring. What's ya'lls input. Personally I'd prefer Galveston for some fun in the sand.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:11 PM   #7
DeedleBag is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
DeedleBag's Tacoma Gallery
My truck is stock (for now) so my isn't as flashy as some of yours, but I would be happy to meet up. I like the Spring idea, that's where I'm located.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:21 PM   #8

wouldn't mind doing some 2by in the sand and putting it in 4by to dig myself out. Never been to San Luis Pass.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:36 PM   #9
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
yea come on out and beat on those trucks alittle
Old 07-16-2010, 10:03 PM   #10
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
You've got to be kidding me... is this a joke. Come on.. who posted this.. really.
bro naw dis is legit son
Old 07-16-2010, 10:06 PM   #11
Happy Camper
SamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSamSter0077 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SamSter0077's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You've got to be kidding me... is this a joke. Come on.. who posted this.. really.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:13 AM   #12
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
If we're going to go to Galveston there's this church on I-45 that I think is a great place for all of us to meet, then drive in a convoy to Galveston. It's a huge church that's hard to miss.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:06 PM   #13

APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienXtx View Post
Were having a meet Sep 24th weekend in Padre...you should come out.
I'd be down to go but a local one before that one would be nice so we can get more houston area tacomas to come down in a convoy
Old 07-17-2010, 01:19 PM   #14

APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey siliverback..I'm not 100% sure what your getting at, either my age or maybe you think our trucks are too showy to wheel. I've seen your build before and really respect your work and your truck..hope to wheel with you sometime but i gotta admit im a little disappointed by your comment.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:01 PM   #17
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some nice Tacos.

SA in the house
Old 07-17-2010, 07:23 PM   #18

APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienXtx View Post
^ cute drawings lol
hey man, tylers is more of a show truck but I think it's pretty sweet that he pays a lot of attention to detail on his truck and I'm just glad to have another person that's into modding their tacoma that lives near me. You gotta admit tho that it made for some pretty sick pictures with the 6 and 3 inch lifts..
Old 07-17-2010, 07:37 PM   #19
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
great looking trucks guys
Old 07-17-2010, 08:00 PM   #20

APTJ's Tacoma Gallery
I dont have any offroad pics bc im not at my computer but here are two I had online..just incase you guys dont think i wheel.