LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

CO off road trip with my wife...... LOTS of pics

Old 07-22-2010, 11:36 PM   #21
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicP View Post
Great shots. "Trail damage" gives a great reason to do a "free/cheap MOD". The relocation of tow harness to the bumper next to the license plate. Makes the back look clean and organized. Have fun.
Here is a link to the mod. http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...=1#post1652523
Old 07-26-2010, 04:42 PM   #22
Thompson76 is on a distinguished road
Thompson76's Tacoma Gallery
CO Trails

Just ran through that area this last weekend. If you ever get a chance, hit the CO hills near Buena Vista, saweeet.
Attached Thumbnails
CO off road trip with my wife...... LOTS of pics-picture-055.jpg   CO off road trip with my wife...... LOTS of pics-picture-059.jpg  
Old 07-26-2010, 04:48 PM   #23
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
beautiful pictures!

but i don't mean to be the bearer of bad news... but that work truck is not 40s or 50s... its 70s international i believe. possibly a dodge, but i think international.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:22 PM   #24
09 taco girl is on a distinguished road
09 taco girl's Tacoma Gallery
great pictures. my last trip out was 10 yrs ago. love to get out there again.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #26
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for later
Old 07-27-2010, 07:41 AM   #27
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thompson76 View Post
Just ran through that area this last weekend. If you ever get a chance, hit the CO hills near Buena Vista, saweeet.
Were those pics taken near Buena Vista? Where abouts are you located?
Old 07-27-2010, 05:22 PM   #28
Lichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shedLichen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lichen's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Colorado has such great history. Arizona tends to tear down most historical sites.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:13 AM   #29
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics! I want to go so bad and take the wifey but I'm stuck in the communist state of CA right now. Can't wait to hit it though. You're a better man than me as well, I woulda had to explore. I love that old town/mining stuff. I remember being a kid going crazy everytime we went up to Idaho Springs and the Argo mine. In fact, Idaho Springs is how I guage my drive time to the mountains from Broomfield lol. Once I hit Georgetown I'm good haha. Damn nice pics again man, got me all pumped up tp go home!
Old 09-26-2010, 01:00 AM   #30
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
You just made my day I was born in Durango, miss CO constantly. Thank you for the pictures!
Old 09-26-2010, 03:07 AM   #31
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
great pics......i dont think the wife was just fartin though. it was the beginning of her shittin her pants when she seen those steep cliffs
Old 09-27-2010, 11:12 AM   #32
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by daggertats View Post
great pics......i dont think the wife was just fartin though. it was the beginning of her shittin her pants when she seen those steep cliffs
haha... thats probably it
Old 01-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #33
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
To the idiots from California,

Nice pics of your license plate and thanks for the pics of you trespassing in Tolland! Info will be passed on to the authorities! Next time you vacation in this area you might want to take the time to read the "NO TRESPASSING" signs that are posted right where you were standing! Oh, and btw, you also didn't have consent to photograph the "private" buildings in Tolland either. Thanks for the evidence of the crimes that you committed!

The Caretaker of Tolland
you smoke alot of crack i see^^^^^^
GTFO U DB
Old 01-21-2013, 07:14 PM   #34
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Nice pics of your license plate and thanks for the pics of you trespassing in Tolland! Info will be passed on to the authorities! Next time you vacation in this area you might want to take the time to read the "NO TRESPASSING" signs that are posted right where you were standing! Oh, and btw, you also didn't have consent to photograph the "private" buildings in Tolland either. Thanks for the evidence of the crimes that you committed!

The Caretaker of Tolland
Get a grip douche bag. Where do you live? We'll all come there and do donuts on your lawn.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:48 PM   #35
Runner
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Nice thread revival for the purpose of alerting the authorities on three year old "illegal" activities. I drive through Tolland all the time and you bunch seem like such a friendly bunch
Old 01-21-2013, 08:22 PM   #36
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this was the town of tolland... seriously... thats it. if you blink, you miss it.
Quote:

The Caretaker of Tolland
To the clearly uneducated Caretaker of Tolland,

While I truly sympathize with you in reference to unwanted trespassers entering your property, or property you maintain, I do not see any law violations here. Photos taken appear to have been done so from a public accessed right of way. While you may not agree with the law governing the ability for others to access your town, it does not constitute a crime.

Please do not insult us by insinuating that you intend to masturbate at the end of your post. It is neither warranted, nor socially acceptable to do in public. There are a few minors that frequent this site, and we really have to think of the children. I would like you to know that I do not judge you for your sexuality or forum posting fetish either. We are a very open minded group here at TacomaWorld and would very much appreciate a calm and collected rebuttal. Hopefully we can, as a group discuss the circumstances surrounding this event to avoid future problems.

Old 01-22-2013, 07:48 AM   #37
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

The Caretaker of Tolland
After reviewing the pictures I find your argument invalid for the following reasons.

The picture of a "No Trespassing" sign doesn't imply they are trespassing.

Pictures of private building taken from a public road is perfectly legal as long as you're not trespassing to get the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
you smoke alot of crack i see^^^^^^
GTFO U DB
Nice, is this how we want the forum represented?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
Get a grip douche bag. Where do you live? We'll all come there and do donuts on your lawn.
See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
To the idiot Caretaker of Tolland,

OP is from Franklin, MA. I have just found a reason to visit family on the west coast...I will stop on the way and shit on your doorstep...
See above...
Old 01-22-2013, 10:12 AM   #38
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
Nice, is this how we want the forum represented?
See above.
See above...
Edited....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
To the clearly uneducated Caretaker of Tolland,

While I truly sympathize with you in reference to unwanted trespassers entering your property, or property you maintain, I do not see any law violations here. Photos taken appear to have been done so from a public accessed right of way. While you may not agree with the law governing the ability for others to access your town, it does not constitute a crime.

Please do not insult us by insinuating that you intend to masturbate at the end of your post. It is neither warranted, nor socially acceptable to do in public. There are a few minors that frequent this site, and we really have to think of the children. I would like you to know that I do not judge you for your sexuality or forum posting fetish either. We are a very open minded group here at TacomaWorld and would very much appreciate a calm and collected rebuttal. Hopefully we can, as a group discuss the circumstances surrounding this event to avoid future problems.
I hope this better represents us as a group to a man who started off by calling us idiots...
Old 01-22-2013, 10:19 AM   #39
clcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to behold
clcoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff, thanks for sharing!
Old 01-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #40
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

The Caretaker of Tolland

all the pictures (except those of the bald mountain cemetary and moffat tunnel) were taken from inside the vehicle(or standing near it) on a public road. my wife and i took excpetional care to not trespass onto any private roads or properties; we obeyed all signage. also, i do not need permission to take photos of private buildings that are visible from public roads.

on this day, we crossed paths with (literally) hundreds of other people driving the same roads that we were on and enjoying the same sights. dozens of us passed by that building in tolland and no one was trespassing.

my wife and i were not vacationing. we had recently moved to colorado from california. from your comments, it sounds like you are annoyed that there is so much traffic going through your little town and you thought that you would take out your frustrations on the "idiot california vacationers."

well sir, your threats are absolutely meaningless to me and, in the future, please try to find a more positive and proactive way to deal with the "issues" in your town.

wow... talk about a thread revival