Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

CO off road trip with my wife...... LOTS of pics

Old 01-22-2013, 11:29 AM   #41
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Well said
We have your back that guy is delusional
Old 01-22-2013, 11:56 AM   #42
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Well said
We have your back that guy is delusional

...or trolling.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:00 PM   #43
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
After reviewing the pictures I find your argument invalid for the following reasons.

The picture of a "No Trespassing" sign doesn't imply they are trespassing.

Pictures of private building taken from a public road is perfectly legal as long as you're not trespassing to get the picture.

Nice, is this how we want the forum represented?

See above.

See above...
You're right I should just make light of people losing their homes and possessions in the middle of a hurricane instead.... Sound familiar?

Lead by example.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:21 PM   #44
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigger View Post
...or trolling.
My thoughts as well.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:59 AM   #45
BBJ285 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: Volunteer
Name: John
BBJ285's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetMonkey View Post
haha... ya... most of it was "on" road, but through about half of the trip, a passanger car could not have even attempted it. on those roads, i consider it off road even for as easy as it was
How about a stock Pre-runner?
Old 01-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #46
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetMonkey View Post
all the pictures (except those of the bald mountain cemetary and moffat tunnel) were taken from inside the vehicle(or standing near it) on a public road. my wife and i took excpetional care to not trespass onto any private roads or properties; we obeyed all signage. also, i do not need permission to take photos of private buildings that are visible from public roads.

on this day, we crossed paths with (literally) hundreds of other people driving the same roads that we were on and enjoying the same sights. dozens of us passed by that building in tolland and no one was trespassing.

my wife and i were not vacationing. we had recently moved to colorado from california. from your comments, it sounds like you are annoyed that there is so much traffic going through your little town and you thought that you would take out your frustrations on the "idiot california vacationers."

well sir, your threats are absolutely meaningless to me and, in the future, please try to find a more positive and proactive way to deal with the "issues" in your town.

wow... talk about a thread revival
Dude

I frequently go up there all the time. Judging by your pictures, you are totally fine and did absolutely nothing wrong.

I have no idea what that guy's issue is/was.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:26 AM   #47
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna go!
Old 02-06-2013, 04:54 PM   #48
Christian Pastor. Need prayer,have questions? Ask
JayDawg is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Dude

I frequently go up there all the time. Judging by your pictures, you are totally fine and did absolutely nothing wrong.

I have no idea what that guy's issue is/was.
Not to hijack the thread but I'm in Sterling and would love to go exploring but because I'm originally from San Diego, I don't know how to get to any of them. You wouldn't want to go sometime and show me how to access some of these sites would you?
Old 02-07-2013, 05:44 AM   #49
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDawg View Post
Not to hijack the thread but I'm in Sterling and would love to go exploring but because I'm originally from San Diego, I don't know how to get to any of them. You wouldn't want to go sometime and show me how to access some of these sites would you?
i would love to go out on those trails again. i miss colorado.

all the trails that i went on, i found in this book:
http://www.adlerpublishing.com/Color...&searchSize=12

the book gives the history of the area and very good directions on how to get to the trail and how to navagate it.

if your truck is stock, then you can easily do up to a 4 rated trail in that book. if you are lifted with 33's, you can do a 5-6 rated trail.

have fun
Old 02-07-2013, 07:28 PM   #50
Christian Pastor. Need prayer,have questions? Ask
JayDawg is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks NetMonkey I will have to pick that up.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:15 PM   #51
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDawg View Post
Thanks NetMonkey I will have to pick that up.
Traildamage.com is another great resource.

San Diego to Sterling, huh? Damn that's gotta be like culture shock to you.