Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Today's Fun... w/ Pics

Old 07-17-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
rwilso03 has a spectacular aura aboutrwilso03 has a spectacular aura aboutrwilso03 has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: USAFA - Class of 2011
Name: Russ
rwilso03's Tacoma Gallery
Today's Fun... w/ Pics

Welp, got up this morning and decided to cure this weekend's boredom with some time with my truck
Ended up running up to Rampart Range Road here just west of Colorado Springs and messing around on the 5 billion side trails in the area. Spent pretty much the entire day up there. No really serious trails but still had some fun. I did manage to find a little mud in one of the valleys. And I guess I cured tomorrow's boredom as well now. It will be a cleaning day. I need to buff out some scratches from a few trees that were a little close but I guess that comes with the territory. Guess I might as well throw some wax on it while I am at it.
I don't know if I could call it a bad thing or a good thing but I did discover how horrible the stock tires are on these trucks. Needless to say, I have a pair of Nitto's on order that should come in on Monday. Wasn't planning on spending the money right now but I guess it will be worth it in the end.
Also, the "4L Trac" mod for the TRD Sports works awesome!! There were a couple spots today I wouldn't have made it through without it. Some days I wish I had bought the TRD Offroad package for the ATRAC system but I guess this works for the amount of offroading I actually do.
The pics aren't much but I figured ya'll might enjoy them...

Old 07-17-2010, 10:04 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Cool pics looks like a real nice area out there.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:06 PM   #3
Son of Baconator
unentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shedunentered is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW)
Name: Jacob
unentered's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to unentered Send a message via Skype™ to unentered
The bug has set in, you're in for it now. Good luck with all your future mods..
Old 07-20-2010, 03:17 PM   #4
stangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud ofstangkeip10 has much to be proud of

stangkeip10's Tacoma Gallery
it's amazing how much of a difference tires make. that color looks great in those pics btw.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:02 PM   #5
rwilso03 has a spectacular aura aboutrwilso03 has a spectacular aura aboutrwilso03 has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: USAFA - Class of 2011
Name: Russ
rwilso03's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys!!
Old 07-23-2010, 12:57 AM   #6
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Rampart is the first place we took my Jeep and my wifes truck wheelin too! There are a few fun spots to wheel. A good place to "break in a truck"!

Old 07-23-2010, 01:27 AM   #8
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
schweet.