LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Check out the fun I had today!!!!

Old 07-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
99toyotaco
99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice

Name: Connor
99toyotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the fun I had today!!!!

on my way out to fishing......

FLAT TIRE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't even get to any fishing
Old 07-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
shitty.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
I sense sarcasm in the title of this thread...
Old 07-18-2010, 07:29 PM   #4
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Oh well, that only means you can look forward to next weekend's fishing trip!
Old 07-18-2010, 07:30 PM   #5
99toyotaco
99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice99toyotaco is just really nice

oh ya great day even better was it was like the hottest day of the summer. nothing like changing a tire in very dry grass and dirt in 90 degree weather.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:04 PM   #6
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
Did it take you 10 hours to change a tire? Why didn't you get any fishin' in? Looks like 20 minutes of work and you'd be on your way.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:34 AM   #7
99toyotaco

no it took me like a half hour i was just kinda pissed and i didn't want to be driving with the small tire and three massive ones on a shitty dirt road.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:41 AM   #8
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
I had to do that once while offroading on a trail, 2 weeks after buying the truck!
Attached Thumbnails
Check out the fun I had today!!!!-1018091037a.jpg  
Old 07-19-2010, 09:59 AM   #9
BlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99toyotaco View Post
no it took me like a half hour i was just kinda pissed and i didn't want to be driving with the small tire and three massive ones on a shitty dirt road.
Well two solutions
1. Get spare the same size
2. Carry flat fix
Old 07-19-2010, 10:16 AM   #10
BlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Just an FYI - regular Fix a Flat will KILL your TPMS censors
True unless its specific for workign with sensors I think all new ones do.
Or have something similar to that
http://www.expeditionexchange.com/ar...5%20006340.jpg

Quote:
shit happens - hopefully it wasn't this type of shit so you can plug/patch it

if you on the trail and this is your spare already you can put tire tube (like in old days) inside and fill with some air, unless hole is small and you can put rubber patch with cement on the back.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:12 AM   #11
99toyotaco

Quote:
shit happens - hopefully it wasn't this type of shit so you can plug/patch it

unfortunately it was like this and i just had to throw down some major cash for four new tires cause they couldn't get one with the same tread as my others. shitty deal.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:57 PM   #12
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
could be worse. i see more and more people on the side of the road. they do not know how to change a tire!! be happy you are not one of those retards.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:40 PM   #13
99toyotaco

ha ya the only actual hard part is trying to get the rod into the slot to twist down the spare tire
Old 07-20-2010, 04:42 PM   #14
yamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyamaha73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Royce
yamaha73's Tacoma Gallery
dang i had this problem on my way to pismo except it was on my toy hauler. Now that tire is fun to change