Notices

4cyl tacoma prerunner at Pismo

Old 07-21-2010, 08:19 AM   #1
BBTACO88 is on a distinguished road
Name: Blake
BBTACO88's Tacoma Gallery
4cyl tacoma prerunner at Pismo

Hey there...

will a 4 cylinder prerunner do akay in the sand at Pismo with bfg at ko's aired down????

I don't want to go out the sand highway and stuff... just cruise down the beach and park to play in the dunes and take wood for a bon-fire.

any ideas???

BB
Old 07-21-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
you'll be ok. just air down.

Pismo has some soft sand so try not to dig yourself in. For example try to spot out the really dug up camping spots and park so that your tires are not in holes but on top of the sand.

i'll be over there at the end of the month so ima try and see how far i can go out into the dunes in a stocker.

Have fun drinkin beers by the fire!
Old 07-25-2010, 02:06 AM   #3
Regretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Regretless Rob's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Regretless Rob
Ya I mine to my cabin and got gutsy and took it all off road in soft as hell sand and it di so good. Didn't ever almost get stuck. But you should be safe with it just in case. In less you have someone out there to pole you out.