Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

TTORA Take Over 2008 Event

Old 06-19-2008, 02:06 PM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Post TTORA Take Over 2008 Event

Just to let everybody know, TTORA is having their annual Take Over event this year in Harlan, Kentucky. It will take place Friday, August 8rd through Sunday, August 10th 2008. You don't have to be a member of TTORA to participate, they are extending the invite to all Toyota off-roaders.

For more information and to sign-up, visit the Take Over site here: http://www.itzoe.net/takeover/
Old 06-19-2008, 02:54 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
dont post that....they can come over to NC for the meet there that weekend!!! haha
Old 06-19-2008, 02:57 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
dont post that....they can come over to NC for the meet there that weekend!!! haha
hey hodgey.....if i do make this meet, are you still gonna fish?? i may not trail ride this time, since i dont have my lift or mud tires yet, but if i come....im definitely camping and fishing!! gotta cook some good ol' catfish on the camp fire bro. damn good eatin!!
Old 06-19-2008, 03:06 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hey hodgey.....if i do make this meet, are you still gonna fish?? i may not trail ride this time, since i dont have my lift or mud tires yet, but if i come....im definitely camping and fishing!! gotta cook some good ol' catfish on the camp fire bro. damn good eatin!!
i'll have the boat....u and boobs mcgee can ride w/ me if yall want on the trails...haha...catching a ride for the trails shouldne be a prob if we get enough people
Old 06-19-2008, 04:32 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
is TW going to URE that weekend? i havent paid attention to your thread lately

if yall are going to ure and i can swing getting away from life for a weekend id come there over harlan

its way closer and the last time i drove there i got a $180 speeding ticket and had to tow a sammi home
Old 06-19-2008, 05:25 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
is TW going to URE that weekend? i havent paid attention to your thread lately

if yall are going to ure and i can swing getting away from life for a weekend id come there over harlan

its way closer and the last time i drove there i got a $180 speeding ticket and had to tow a sammi home
not sure how many of us are actually gonna be there this trip since we apparently have some vaginas driving taco's (kinda appropriate...haha), but i'll be in the albemarle/badin area anyways
Old 06-19-2008, 05:34 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
not sure how many of us are actually gonna be there this trip since we apparently have some vaginas driving taco's (kinda appropriate...haha), but i'll be in the albemarle/badin area anyways
well im not a vagina haha...it aint hot enough to stop me from hitting the woods
Old 06-19-2008, 07:07 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
well im not a vagina haha...it aint hot enough to stop me from hitting the woods
i'm not gonna say any names....but i'll give u initials....n and d
Old 06-19-2008, 07:10 PM   #9
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Last name Douche?
Old 06-19-2008, 07:12 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
i'm not gonna say any names....but i'll give u initials....n and d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
Last name Douche?

HAHA
Old 06-20-2008, 12:55 PM   #11
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
thats it. i quit. im never coming back. later chumps
Old 06-20-2008, 01:23 PM   #12
my2coma is on a distinguished road

my2coma's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could go, but it is too expensive for me to tow my truck with the price of diesel and all... and I'm not going to a TO w/o towing my truck there.
Too far from home to take the chance.... I get too radical at events to chance it.