Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Big sur yes sir

Old 07-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
Big sur yes sir

Took the wife and taco camping in BIG SUR this past weekend, basically my back yard... check out these bikes we saw...

Old 07-26-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

what were you doing up that way?
Old 07-26-2010, 03:17 PM   #3

haha LMAO...naw I didnt notice but it dosent suprise me...its a pretty famous bridge. How much were those rotors and brake lines you bought? how much improvment in braking do you anticipate?
Old 07-29-2010, 11:00 AM   #4
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
I've been on that same exact dirt road in the first pic. It's the only legal dirt I could find up there. I drove to the top of the hill, off loaded my mountain bike, and had my wife drive the truck down. It was a blast.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:21 AM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I live about 25 miles from there

that dirt road is old big sur hwy... I've done the whole trail a couple of time... its kinda fun for 2wd (plus great scenery) its about 12 miles of a mix of fire roads and trails. Senor_taco and I just did it a few weekends ago.

as for the motorcycles... it was due to the Red Bull Grand Prix and Laguna Seca.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:04 PM   #6

yeah my brother lives in pacific grove so Im up that way from time to time...I took the 1 up to big sur then kept going up and went over to the 101 coming home so I passed Laguna Seca when they were letting out...drove behind the Yamaha Factory Semi through spreckels...