Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

southern california tacoma club

Old 06-20-2008, 06:48 PM   #1
badmoonrising has a spectacular aura aboutbadmoonrising has a spectacular aura aboutbadmoonrising has a spectacular aura about
badmoonrising's Tacoma Gallery
southern california tacoma club

the name is pretty self explanitory.

were an offroad club in socal looking for new members with wheeling experience or begginers wanting get some experience and learn some trail ediquite...

if youd like to check it out visit socaltaco.com
Old 06-21-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
badmoonrising has a spectacular aura aboutbadmoonrising has a spectacular aura aboutbadmoonrising has a spectacular aura about
whats up dell. trying to get more people involved. doesnt seem to be working
Old 06-23-2008, 12:10 AM   #4
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmoonrising View Post
whats up dell. trying to get more people involved. doesnt seem to be working
was trying to be supportive...

I guess neat was not exciting enough...

How 'bout...

Join the damn best offroad Tacoma club west of the mississippi !!!

eh... so many webwheeler's... so little time...
Old 06-23-2008, 03:54 PM   #5
either way. i have fun with our group weather theres 3 of us or 15.

i was drunk when i joined this forum and posted shit anyways
Old 06-23-2008, 04:28 PM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I would definately join but no time man i saw the website looks like fun, i try to get meet up here in san diego every other month to see what the guys have done to their trucks and what not its hard to get something going but if there is more than 1 person helping alot better.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:33 PM   #7
hail-bop Command is on a distinguished road

hail-bop Command's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like fun but I don't have a 4x4.... I looked at your site and it seems to be exclusive...?
Old 06-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #8
yeah we do have fun....

hail-bop Command... its not exclusive but most of the trails we do usually require 4x4. so we made i rule i guess. i agree it sucks but it would suck to get someone in a situation they regret, or have to pull someone around all day. even on the easy runs there is usually "iffy" spots.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:55 PM   #9

Quote:
yeah we do have fun....

hail-bop Command... its not exclusive but most of the trails we do usually require 4x4. so we made i rule i guess. i agree it sucks but it would suck to get someone in a situation they regret, or have to pull someone around all day. even on the easy runs there is usually "iffy" spots.
Has anyone came along in a 2WD fully locked and not made the cut or are you just assuming the worse? I'm not interested in in being in the 'club' but I am curious about your experiences.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:03 PM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I did notice that it was 4x4 so i would be assed out anyway.
In the near future i want to get a san diego tacoma club going.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:30 AM   #11
bounrith is on a distinguished road
bounrith's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the name is pretty self explanitory.

were an offroad club in socal looking for new members with wheeling experience or begginers wanting get some experience and learn some trail ediquite...

if youd like to check it out visit socaltaco.com
Why didn't you tell me about offroading??? LOL

I would have bought 4x4. Is it more gas though?
Old 06-24-2008, 04:10 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hail-bop Command View Post
Has anyone came along in a 2WD fully locked and not made the cut or are you just assuming the worse? I'm not interested in in being in the 'club' but I am curious about your experiences.
2wd just doesnt work on this stuff

Old 06-24-2008, 04:13 PM   #13

Hmmm, Interesting I will have to get some pics...
Old 06-29-2008, 10:27 AM   #14
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
2wd just doesnt work on this stuff

This is Dishpan Springs right? I was there yesterday...

Old 06-30-2008, 04:12 PM   #15
yep!. very fun trail for sure.