Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Im gonna miss this place.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
01YotaTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
01YotaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im gonna miss this place.

Spring Creek Offroad in Spring Tx. is where i used to do all my offroading fun and now its freakin closed because someone got stabbed out there. Had lots of good times out there and made some amazing memories in the process. Heres one that my friends jeep with same tires as me couldnt climb.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlHRI1Pr-Oc
Old 07-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
That sucks. Sad because people don't know how to act in public
Old 07-28-2010, 09:43 AM   #3
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that your offroading venue was closed. If it was public land that was closed, I suggest that you organize and fight back. People get stabbed every day in major cities and you don't see the cities closing down.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:53 AM   #4
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
i thought that place closed because harris county bought the land through eminent domain
Old 07-28-2010, 09:57 AM   #5
Ya it just about killed me the day I heard it closed. But its private land so I can't do anything about it.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:57 AM   #6
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
i thought that place closed because harris county bought the land through eminent domain
That's what the website says.........
Quote:
THE PARK IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. SADLY, SPRING CREEK OFF ROAD PARK IS NOW CLOSED. HARRIS COUNTY HAS PRUCHASED THE PROPERTY THROUGH THE EMINENT DOMAIN PROCEDURE. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RIDE AT THE PARK. PLEASE DO NOT COME OUT, AS WE WILL HAVE TO DENY YOU ENTRY.
http://www.springcreekoffroad.com/

Old 07-28-2010, 10:01 AM   #7
I'm not sure. I was just going off of what a good friend of mine told me. He went out there a lot.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:13 AM   #8
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01YotaTaco View Post
I'm not sure. I was just going off of what a good friend of mine told me. He went out there a lot.
have you been to BVORR in Bryan?
Old 07-28-2010, 06:32 PM   #9
I havnt yet. I really want to go on a trail ride out there sometime though.